ACCOUNT MANAGER - DISRUPT
REPORTING INTO: ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Role: As an Account Manager at Disrupt, you’ll be working on some of the UK and Europe’s most exciting brands. As a strategic and creative thinker, you will work with influencer & content creators, producing and managing social campaigns right through from coming up with unique ideas, through to the client-facing project management, and building strong influencer relationships.
What you will do:
- Manage the end-to-end influencer campaign experience for clients; from initial search and outreach, through to contract negotiation and briefing, to end of campaign reporting.
- Manage day-to-day communications between influencers and the Disrupt team, keeping the client abreast of all updates.
- Create content schedules & deliver production of social assets.
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client, including: tracking and reporting impressions, engagement and results.
- Ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and deliver status reports on campaigns.
- Build strong relationships with social media influencers and their agencies.
- You are a strategic and creative thinker
- Proven’ experience running influencer marketing campaigns end to end
- You are used to managing a number of influencer marketing projects and multiple clients at the same time
- You are confident in managing projects across all social media platforms and different verticals
- You have activated campaigns in multiple territories outside the UK
- You are able to stay organized, and meet tight deadlines
- You have a passion for the influencer and social media industry
- You are committed to achieving excellent, measurable results for clients.
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- You are friendly and have a professional manner at all times.
- Some management experience (desired rather than required)
- Proficiency in Excel and Word with understanding and practical
- You have the drive and enthusiasm to develop within the agency.
- Flexible Working - remote & flexible hours
- Personalised Career Development
- Summer hours on Friday + early finish on Fridays throughout the rest of the year
- Birthday day off + half a day leave throughout the year for extra celebrations
- Interchangeable bank holiday switch to celebrate the days important to you
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Bippit financial coaching
- Bupa Healthcare
- Enhanced parental leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Summer and Christmas party
- Life Assurance & Income protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Computer purchase scheme
- Regular lunch and learns
- Team socials
- Opportunities to attend conferences and industry events
- And more!
We're a flexible employer so we're happy to hear from people who are looking to work fully remote.
At Tomorrow, we embrace and support diversity, fostering a culture of inclusivity as we know it is fundamental to our mission to make digital experiences more engaging, connected and accountable.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, nationality, neurodiversity
We asked employees of Tomorrow Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Tomorrow Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
55% Female 45% Male