Remote-first - with Office / Co-Working Space
Core hours 11 - 3
- Digital performance marketing agency
- 70 people
- Based in Farringdon, London
- Specialise in delivering exceptional results for our clients
- Award winning teams across PPC, Paid Social, Display, SEO (and more!)
Above everything else we believe in our people. We hire based off character and potential and from day 1 we strive to ensure that every employee has the perfect framework to develop and progress in their career. Our successes are down to the amazing contributions of individuals at all levels and without them we’d be nothing.
We are a company full of people that want to be the best that they can be. This takes effort and commitment from the individual, but it also takes effort and commitment from the business. Our ‘Growth Mindset’ is woven into everything that we do and we want people who want to be a part of our journey to even greater success.
Our star performers are all exceptional practitioners, but more significantly they are even better team members. Our biggest strength is that our best people – from the most junior to the most senior - raise the level of those around them and allow us to continuously achieve beyond all expectations.
It may not be cool, but we all care. A lot. Every person at Found cares about the clients they work on, the work they produce, the team that they are in, their own personal development and everything in between. This all matters to us. We turn up to work to make an impact and nothing great was ever achieved by not caring.
Over the last two years we have seen our Paid Social team grow from 1 to 5 people and we are now looking for a high potential Head of Paid Social to help take our offering to the next level.
This role will have the support of the Head of Biddable as well as an excellent team below them so we aren’t looking for the ‘finished article’. Instead, we want someone who is hungry for the next step in their career and is excited at the prospect of growing a department.
The Head of Paid Social has no set daily routine. It will be on them to prioritise the areas that deserve the most focus and to go after them in order to maximise potential returns for the department.
Our aim is to more than double the size of Paid Social by the end of 2023 and the HoPS will receive all of the guidance, support and advice they need in order to achieve that.
- Own Paid Social new business for Found (proposals, pitching)
- Retain and grow our existing client portfolio
- Get strategically involved with accounts to ensure continued progress and positive relationships
- Balance department costs with the desire for rapid growth
- Be the face of Paid Social for Found marketing
- Lead and motivate a team of 5
- Directly manage 2 people
- Be responsible for the overall progression and development of the team
- Be accountable for their work and the point of escalation
- Own any recruitment needs, processes and decisions
- Be the driving force towards channel brilliance
- Elevate Paid Social beyond last-click
- Get the most out of our key partners: Meta/Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Reddit
- Be aware and proactive with every platform development
- Salary is £55-60k/a
- Bonus on new business wins and existing client upsells (est. £3-8k/a)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years in Paid Social
- Agency background
- Expert with Meta/Facebook & Instagram, Linkedin
- Experience with TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Reddit
- Managed a team of 3+
- Worked with Retail, B2B and ideally Hotel clients
- Track record of achieving and exceeding KPIs / growing clients
- Excellent communicator
- Equally comfortable with numbers and words
- Natural problem solver
- Commercially focused
- Strategic thinker
- In the office every Wednesday as well as for client meetings and pitches (as required) on other days
- Right to work in the UK
We're proud to offer...
- Dynamic Working & Flexible Work Hours - Chose where you work + Shape your days to fit your role!
- Personalised Career Development - We'll support you on your growth journey every step of the way!
- A diverse + collaborative team for you to be part of! We frequently hot desk at our innovative London Clubhouse office space and have some exciting social events in the calendar for 2022!
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Matchable Partnership - We partner with Matchable, a platform that embeds social impact through community volunteering opportunities
- Bupa Healthcare
- And more!
At Tomorrow, we embrace and support diversity, fostering a culture of inclusivity as we know it is fundamental to our mission to make digital marketing more engaging, connected and accountable.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, nationality, neurodiversity status or disability status.