Tomorrow is a collection of companies that build better, faster, smarter solutions, to deliver exceptional digital experiences. Made up of some of the smartest minds, Tomorrow is shaping the future of digital experience, today.
Found (part of Tomorrow Group) is a multi-award-winning Digital Growth agency. Our vision is to be the agency of the future, now.
Harnessing the efficiencies of technology and the future-thinking of a smart team of analysts, specialist consultants, and creatives, Found helps its clients grow their businesses online measurably, responsibly, and significantly.
As a diverse and inclusive agency, that continually ranks in Great Place to Work’s UK’s Best Workplaces, UK’s Best Workplaces for Wellbeing, and UK’s Best Workplaces for Women, we’re excited to welcome new talent and fresh perspectives to our Growth team!
As a Client Services Account Manager, you will:
- Provide creative digital solutions to client growth across performance channels like: SEO, PPC, Paid Social, CRO.
- Develop your skills across new business, support the prospect nurturing process through market insight and analysis.
- Build relationships with your client base, retaining and growing accounts.
- Work closely with our Business Directors and the Director of Growth you’ll help to deliver digital strategies, insights and trends which lead to revenue growth for Found and our clients.
- Coordinate client meetings and provide support for clients and the performance teams throughout our partnerships with them.
- develop strong relationships with your client base, with a focus on retaining and growing accounts.
Working collaboratively with our Business Directors and the Director of Growth you’ll help to deliver digital strategies, insights and trends which lead to revenue growth for your clients, as well as working with our Growth Executives, supporting and nurturing them to develop their talents.
Curious about the finer details and key responsibilities? No probs! We'll run through this together during your interview!
- 2+ Years experience within a Digital Agency's high performing growth team
- Capable of understanding how SEO, PPC, CRO and Data can be utilised together to achieve a total business goal.
- You’ll have had a specialist role for at least 2 years in one of the channels mentioned above.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills, and experience using tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush to gather data for analysis.
We're proud to offer...
- Dynamic Working & Flexible Work Hours - Chose where you work + Shape your days to fit your role!
- Personalised Career Development - We'll support you on your growth journey every step of the way!
- A diverse + collaborative team for you to be part of! We frequently hot desk at our innovative London Clubhouse office space and have some exciting social events in the calendar for 2022!
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Matchable Partnership - We partner with Matchable, a platform that embeds social impact through community volunteering opportunities
- Bupa Healthcare
- And more!
At Found, we embrace and support diversity, fostering a culture of inclusivity as we know it is fundamental to our mission to make digital marketing more engaging, connected and accountable.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, nationality, neurodiversity status or disability status.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Tomorrow Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Tomorrow Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Tomorrow Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
They are an extremely supportive work place, our physical/mental health always comes first. They understand that life can be disruptive and always accommodate for that.
Tomorrow Group Employee