At Ticket Tailor, our mission is to empower a diverse range of event creators by making it easy and affordable to sell tickets. Our flexible and fair pricing helps event budgets go further. First-class customer care means support is always on hand - day or night. And we pride ourselves in building a simple platform with a customer-first mindset. 💻💛
Our team is small but mighty, driven by feedback and focussed on simplicity. We issue over 1M tickets every month for events of all shapes and sizes – from the UK’s only floating puppet theatre to Beyonce-themed bottomless brunches and sell-out Santa’s grottos. 🍜🎅
We’re also the world’s biggest independent ticketing platform. With no investors to answer to, or unrealistic growth targets (at the expense of things that matter). This allows us to grow on purpose – with purpose – so that every event ticket sold with Ticket Tailor can have a positive impact. We're carbon neutral (having offset our entire history of emissions), donate to climate causes for every ticket sold, and most recently became a certified B Corp, joining a global community of businesses putting people and the planet first. 🌍🌳
Diversity & Inclusion:
At Ticket Tailor, we’re building a small but mighty team to help us deliver big differences to people, the planet & society. We’re passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people can thrive, be inspired, and feel comfortable to be themselves. We believe that diverse teams enable us to have different perspectives and opinions, which in return allows us to challenge the norm, support our customers, and adapt our decision-making. As a Flexa Certified Employer and Certified B-Corp, we lead from the front, and with purpose, to disrupt the events & ticketing industry while ensuring we accommodate and celebrate people of all backgrounds along the way.
About The Role:
As a product manager, you’ll be leading a small product team to discover, design, and deliver great features for our diverse range of event organisers. You’ll be given a tremendous amount of autonomy and flexibility, and so you’ll work hard to keep things simple and deliver impact. You’ll help to continuously improve our practices, fostering an open feedback culture where we can learn and grow.
Day to day, you'll be responsible for:
- Helping your team get the best out of their day: unblock them, check in with them daily, retrospect as a team, and give regular feedback.
- Partnering with the Customer Experience Lead on product discovery, by:
- Reviewing the wealth of detailed customer feedback we collect, track, and tag diligently.
- Conducting both qualitative and quantitative surveying of users to understand their needs and desired outcomes.
- Using data to inform and improve the team’s decision-making.
- Finding ways to test new ideas with users and beta testing new features before full release to all users, when appropriate.
- Keeping it simple: planning out and breaking down each delivery, determining the right way to work together with the 2-3 developers on your team.
- Applying your product design instincts and familiarity with great products to mock up and wireframe potential solutions for testing and building.
- Owning the quality of what your team ships, and tailoring your product planning process to maintain it. You’ll ensure we keep our customers delighted with a world-class NPS above 70.
- Defining and monitoring success measures for all of your team’s released, user-facing work.
- Coordinating cross-company efforts to effectively launch new products and features, and guarantee they are delivering value through maximum usage.
- Working with the Product Director to contribute to the goal-setting process; define/refine an exciting product strategy; and seek and evaluate opportunities to deliver the right outcomes for Ticket Tailor.
- Assisting the Product Director in promoting and maintaining a strong, cross-functional product culture at Ticket Tailor.
This is a full-time role.
You must have:
- Previous experience operating as a product manager 🛠️
- Delivered customer-facing products or features 🚢
- Strong technical understanding, and the ability to engage in technical discussions with developers 💬
- Good product design instincts – you know what makes for a delightful and easy-to-use experience ✨
- Fluency using data to drive your decision-making 📊
- Self-awareness and humility – you know that honest feedback is how you grow, and you’re not afraid to ask for help 👐
Let us know if you have: (all of these are desirable, but none are required)
- Thrown together quick wireframes/mockups/visualisations 🖼️
- Similar B2B and/or SaaS product experience 🏢
- Familiarity with data science/writing data queries 🔢
- Worked on products with a Service-Oriented Architecture and/or modular design 🧩
Interview stages 1 and 2 will take place between Monday 6th March–Friday 10th March 2023.
- £45,000-£55,000 per annum 💰
- Annual profit share based on company growth 💛
- Generous budget to set up your working environment 💻
- £500 annual learning budget, including a Kindle upon joining 🎓
- £300 wellness budget (for gym, classes, massages etc) 🌿
- Private healthcare cover (including therapy, dental and optical) 🩺
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) 🏝
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working (WFH up to 3 days a week) 🏡
- Work in our lovely modern office in East London 🏢
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Ticket Tailor provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Ticket Tailor is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Ticket Tailor
Gender diversity (male:female)