At Ticket Tailor, our mission is to empower a diverse range of event creators by making it easy and affordable to sell tickets. Our flexible and fair pricing helps event budgets go further. First-class customer care means support is always on hand - day or night. And we pride ourselves in building a simple platform with a customer-first mindset. 💻💛
Our team is small but mighty, driven by feedback and focussed on simplicity. We issue over 1M tickets every month for events of all shapes and sizes – from the UK’s only floating puppet theatre to Beyonce-themed bottomless brunches and sell-out Santa’s grottos. 🍜🎅
We’re also the world’s biggest independent ticketing platform. With no investors to answer to, or unrealistic growth targets (at the expense of things that matter). This allows us to grow on purpose – with purpose – so that every event ticket sold with Ticket Tailor can have a positive impact. We're carbon neutral (having offset our entire history of emissions), donate to climate causes for every ticket sold, and most recently became a certified B Corp, joining a global community of businesses putting people and the planet first. 🌍🌳
Diversity & Inclusion:
At Ticket Tailor, we’re building a small but mighty team to help us deliver big differences to people, the planet & society. We’re passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people can thrive, be inspired, and feel comfortable to be themselves. We believe that diverse teams enable us to have different perspectives and opinions, which in return allows us to challenge the norm, support our customers, and adapt our decision-making. As a Flexa Certified Employer and Certified B-Corp, we lead from the front, and with purpose, to disrupt the events & ticketing industry while ensuring we accommodate and celebrate people of all backgrounds along the way.
About The Role:
As our first Customer Success Specialist, you’ll be setting up the foundations of our success program. We’re looking for someone who has already worked in at least one customer facing role (either support or success), loves building things from the ground up and isn’t afraid to learn as they go. You will get to know our highest value customers and develop in-depth knowledge of our platform and customer segments to provide a stellar onboarding experience, as well as nurturing existing relationships with retention as your primary goal.
The position will report into our Customer Experience Lead, who you’ll work closely with to share insights from customers, ensuring that we continue to evolve our product roadmap to meet the growing needs of event organisers.
Day to day, you'll be responsible for;
- Conduct onboarding and training calls with high value customers to ensure they achieve their desired outcomes in using Ticket Tailor
- Communicate with customers through our customer software Intercom, to help them with the product and act as an escalation point from customer support
- Become a product expert – you’ll get to know our platform inside-out, so you can advise and educate our customers on making the most of our tools for their success
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our different customer segments (both high value, but also by industry) and ensure their account usage remains healthy
- Design scalable processes for monitoring customer health and retention
- Create educational materials and proactive campaigns to develop adoption of features and prevent churn
- Work with customer support to input learnings from customers into our feedback cycle to drive development of our product roadmap
- A minimum of one year prior experience in a customer facing role (bonus if worked with a SaaS product) 🐝
- Naturally customer focussed – you love chatting to people and making them happy and successful 🙋
- Tech savvy – comfortable learning a new tool and able to think with an adaptable mindset to speak knowledgeably with a wide-range of customers 💻
- A self-starter with experience in building something from scratch (either independently or having been part of growing something within another team) 🚀
- A confident, articulate, and attentive communicator. Naturally good at both written and spoken forms, with a meticulous eye for attention to detail 💬
- Good with data and crunching numbers 📊
- An initial Screening Call with Ryan, our Talent Partner (30 minutes) ☎️
- A on-site interview with Emily, our Operations Director, and Rhio, our Customer Experience Lead to discuss your background in more detail. We'll also ask to you complete a presentation which you'll present during this interview (usually around 2 hours) 🏡
- A remote coffee chat with George, our Commercial Director (30 minutes) 🎥
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum 💰
- Annual profit share based on company growth 💛
- Generous budget to set up your working environment 💻
- £500 annual learning budget, including a Kindle upon joining 🎓
- £300 wellness budget (for gym, classes, massages etc) 🌿
- Private healthcare cover (including therapy, dental and optical) 🩺
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) 🏝
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working (we believe that regularly being in the same physical space has value, and spend at least 2 days per week in our office) 🏡
- Work in our lovely modern office (complete with cute dogs) in East London 🏢
Note to Recruiters:
We’re currently using our own sourcing methods or with one of our partners to fill this vacancy. In the interest of Candidate Privacy, we won’t accept speculative CV’s without expressed candidate consent. If you have any further questions, please email our Talent Team at email@example.com
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Ticket Tailor provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Ticket Tailor is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Ticket Tailor
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
Flexible working at TicketTailor means I am trusted to complete work without micro-management. I love that I can manage myself and get my work completed within my own time.