As a social content first business, social media is core to the Threads marketing ecosystem.
The social media manager will play a pivotal role in our growing business as we scale fast to reach our next phase of business. As social media manager you will oversee a team of 6 to develop our growing social community and manage our social media output across channels, developing first-to-market best in class content that fits the Threads Styling brand. You are obsessed with social content and have a strong understanding of the global social media landscape.
Salary for this role is between £55-60k depending on experience.
Progression means so much to us and we know it means a lot to you too! Check out our progression paths across the business here under the ‘Marketing’ team.
Flexible Working Policy
This role and the team are hybrid based out of Telephone House in Shoreditch, London. This role does have in-office expectations because of how we operate as a team and business, and although we’re really open to what those are and how they work, this team does require 3/4 days a week together in the office.
We regret that we are not open to fully remote applications right now for this reason, but what we can offer is a flexible working approach which can be discussed per role and a host of team cultural activities and treats in our office.
- Develop the Threads social strategy in collaboration with the Head of Content
- Oversee social media account visual direction in collaboration with the Head of Content and the Head of Creative.
- Ideate and develop powerful market leading social content that is both culturally relevant and on brand for the Threads audience.
- Provide feedback and direction on social content.
- Create and manage social campaigns, ensuring social content is connected to broader marketing campaigns and targets.
- Oversee community management across accounts, ensuring that comments are responded to within agreed SLAs.
- Manage budget for all social media activities, in collaboration with Head of Content, Head of Creative and Production and Head of Digital Marketing to deliver organic targets
- Optimise social media costs against targets.
- A clear understanding of global social media trends that resonates with the Gen Z and millennial audience
- Excellent knowledge of influencers and familiarity with working with PR to drive key social media metrics.
- Up-to-date knowledge on the luxury fashion brand landscape, fashion trends and designers.
- Up-to-date knowledge on hashtags and best practice social media techniques.
- Understanding of paid strategies across social platforms , including best metrics and KPIs to set in support of organic content strategy.
- Ability to pivot quickly and stay calm under pressure
Our Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- Private Medical Insurance plans through Vitality Health
- Access to BEN our benefits platform
- Employee Assistance Programme through Lifeworks
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Threads Styling provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Threads Styling is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Threads Styling
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)