Playing an integral role in the creation of APAC team content, this role supports the sales team to generate bespoke, commercial edits that are curated based on market trend, client briefs and style preferences as well as producing, creating and supporting content for WeChat, Little Red Book, WeiBo, TikTok 抖音 and over WhatsApp. As part of this total content focus, you will leverage and maximise brand and boutique partnerships by regularly visiting and creating shareable content to drive sales; i.e. fitting room series, new arrivals, OOTD etc.
Creating content will be like second nature for you, stepping in front of the camera and running it from end to end to produce engaging content for Threads!
You will stay well informed with wider Threads brand launches and trend patterns both internally and externally to drive sales and high conversion from content produced, will have a good understanding of hot product, trends, luxury brands relevant for Threads APAC business and apply this to your content strategy to drive commercial yet inspiring, viral content to drive new client acquisition and increase engagement.
We require this role to be a fluent Mandarin speaker.
Salary for this role is between £25,000-£28,000 dependent on experience.
Progression means so much to us and we know it means a lot to you too! We are working on creating a career pathway one for this role but in the meantime, check out our progression paths across the business here
This role and the team are hybrid based out of Telephone House in Shoreditch, London. This role does have in-office expectations because of how we operate as a team and business, and although we’re really open to what those are and how they work, this team does require 3/4 days a week together in the office.
We regret that we are not open to fully remote applications right now for this reason, but what we can offer is a flexible working approach which can be discussed per role and a host of team cultural activities and treats in our office.
- Create direct to consumer styling edits curated bespoke to individual client styles and shopper needs
- Train and provide support to the Assistants to create bespoke content for new clients, provide feedback, take ownership of results driven by all bespoke DTC content
- Create, produce and support engaging, innovative and relevant multimedia content for distribution across social platforms - WeChat, Little Red Book, WeiBo, TikTok 抖音, Instagram, WhatsApp. Coordinate and support LiveStream content push.
- Capture “behind the scenes” brand content and in-store content to bring to life the collections for clients
- Support the marketing team when needed to capture content for Threads social channels
- Tracking and reporting on sales results from DTC edits and social channel push contents
- Understand the performance of your content and how to repeat or refresh your content output as needed
- Review what is working well commercially and where there are opportunities to improve sales and conversion
- An understanding and love of the luxury fashion industry.
- Deep understanding of what makes good content and how to innovatively display this for clients
- Deep understanding of Threads and the different client profiles & preferences
- Confidence with content enabling tools and software
- Strong storytelling ability - through written, visual or motion content.
- Ability to juggle multiple Shopper requests at once and work to tight daily deadlines.
- Experience in a high growth and innovative digital fashion business is desirable.
- Native language: Chinese
- Experience in managing APAC social platforms including WeChat, Little Red Book, WeiBo, TikTok 抖音
- Experience in copywriting and editing
Our Benefits and Perks: (Many from day one!)
- Private Medical Insurance plans through Vitality Health
- Access to BEN our benefits platform
- Employee Assistance Programme through Lifeworks
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s biggest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Threads Styling provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Threads Styling is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Threads Styling
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)