3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
The Head of Fundraising/Financial Strategy reports in to the Chief Financial Officer, and partners closely with the founder and CEO, Sophie Hill. This is a 9-12 month fixed term contract initially. You will be required to work from the London office in Shoreditch up to 2 days per week and attend any related meetings in London, therefore it would be better for applicants to live a commutable distance away from London.
What You'll Do
- You will play a significant role in our fundraising and growth activities globally;
- You will build sound analyses and support business case development for potential transactions;
- You have strong research & financial skills;
- You have the capability to work, self-directed, fluidly across multiple high-priority initiatives;
- You have the desire and ability to travel when needed;
- You have a desire to engage with a variety of players in the industry, including innovators, founders, and investors, and a very personable approach to building relationships;
- You have an ability to cultivate world-class networks based on a genuine rapport at all levels and stages of company development.
Who You Are
- 2-3 years of experience in a top tier investment bank or management consulting firm
- You bring a deep interest in the fashion and luxury industry;
- Experience leading multiple projects to rapidly analyse data, identify solutions and implement actions
- Experience in financial modelling, data analysis and management presentation
- Experience in leading sell-side or buy-side projects
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, writing, and storytelling skills on industry trends, implications, disruptors, and pain points
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.