As our Assistant Personal Shopper reporting to our Level 2 Personal Shopper within our APAC Sales team, you will be assisting our personal shoppers to help them find and research luxury items for our global clientele – this is a highly important, supportive role at the front line of our luxury personal shopping business, helping Threads drive forward to exceed our company goals!
At this level you would be required to have a basic client book, sales experience, and able to speak Mandarin.
Please note, base salary for this role is £23k and you can earn commission on top.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Assist the personal shopper(s) with sourcing and client appointments, as well as tracking and managing sales targets.
- Help to manage and analyse client profiles to identify sales opportunities and develop customer loyalty.
- Drive new customer acquisition and sales through social media channels, primarily Instagram ‘swipe-ups’ and Snapchat
- Hold in-town shopping days and/or virtual shopping appointments to proactively source and suggest new products and brands.
- Creating curated content for your personal shopper’s client base, recommending brands and products when required
- Liaising with brand partners about new product launches and upcoming collections of interest to your personal shoppers clients
- Work alongside key business units to ensure E2E client journey KPIs are achieved.
- Previous experience as a personal shopping assistant, or experience in the luxury retail, hospitality or lifestyle industries
- Experience working on personal sales targets and thrives on exceeding them
- Understanding of how to engage, empathise and up-sell with High Net Worth, luxury customers
- Social media savvy and confident with learning to use new platforms
- Strong product and brand awareness in the luxury goods market
- Analytical approach to solving problems and improving processes
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Threads Styling provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Threads Styling is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Threads Styling
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
What employees are saying
I like how inclusive our company is about things like flexible working. Prior to the launch, everyone was invited to focus groups to discuss and vocalise concerns/thoughts. It is a fun place to work, always a step ahead with ways to communicate. You can tell they really care about work-life balance.
Anonymous Employee at Threads Styling