As our Accounts Payable Assistant in the Finance department, reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for various accounting tasks including processing invoices, reconciling bank statements, working on backlog transactions, and handling other ad hoc tasks. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Although initially 6 Months, this role may become permanent.
Salary for this role is between £27k-£30k dependent on experience
Progression means so much to us and we know it means a lot to you too! We are working on creating a career pathway for this role but in the meantime, check out our progression paths across the business here.
This role and the team are hybrid based out of Telephone House in Shoreditch, London.
This role does have in-office expectations because of how we operate as a team and business, and, this team does require 2 days a week together in the office.
We regret that we are not open to fully remote applications right now for this reason, but what we can offer is a flexible working approach which can be discussed per role and a host of team cultural activities and treats in our office.
- Verify and process invoices with purchase orders, receipts, and other supporting documents.
- Reconcile bank statements on a regular basis, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Rectify backlog transactions to ensure accurate and up-to-date financial records.
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met.
- Assist with other adhoc tasks and projects assigned by your manager.
- Fast-paced commercial or finance role experience
- Experience in a high volume, data processing role
- Agile and flexible attitude with ability to work with minimal supervision and can manage own time effectively
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Experience with Netsuite a bonus
- Access to BEN our benefits platform
- Employee Assistance Programme through Lifeworks
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday (pro rata'd)
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Threads Styling provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Threads Styling is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Threads Styling
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)