We’re on a mission to protect society from fraud and money laundering. We’ve already protected over 1 million people through life’s big transactions, with a core aim to protect 3 million people by the end of 2024.
Fraud and regulation are rising, costing the UK economy over £100bn every year; this makes it more difficult for businesses to protect themselves and their clients - individuals like you and me - from fraud and money laundering.
Our co-founders Olly and Jack were led to this area when a friend was defrauded of £25K when buying their first property. At the time, anti-fraud technology didn’t exist, which meant that completing the anti-fraud checks required in these processes was largely manual. These big life moments should be exciting, but instead are often confusing and scary due to the painful process of completing these paper-based checks and the risk of fraud.
Thirdfort helps businesses to facilitate these anti fraud checks so that individuals know they can transact safely and seamlessly with professionals during these big transactions. Our anti-fraud platform provides a secure way for professionals in regulated sectors like Lawyers, Estate Agents and Accountants to transfer funds and verify sensitive information through app based document checks, facial recognition and open banking.
Over 1000 businesses now trust Thirdfort to verify their clients. We are FCA regulated and have raised over $25m in capital from leading Fintech investors Breega and Element Ventures, as well as the founders of Zoopla, Funding Circle, Comply Advantage, Tessian, Fenergo and Fidel.
The mission of the SMB Account Manager is to lead adoption, renewals and commercial growth in Thirdfort’s existing SMB segment.
The SMB Account Manager role reports into the Head of Account Management and owns the entire existing SMB customer segment (approx. 450/500 accounts).
This is an exciting opportunity to be Thirdfort’s first SMB Account Manager. The SMB Account Manager will be responsible for creating a scalable, tech-led programme that is designed to grow this segment through spotting upsell opportunities and flagging at risk accounts. This role has the potential to be a major revenue driver for the business with the possibility for people management as the SMB programme evolves.
The ideal candidate should have previous SMB Account Management experience, and be comfortable being data-led in order to make decisions, while ensuring they are able to effectively prioritise their account book in order to meet their goals and targets.
For this role, we would love this person to be able to join us in our offices a couple of times a week as being together as a team is valuable for us. Ultimately though, we trust our team to decide what works best for them.
You will achieve your mission as our SMB Account Manager by:
- Owning the renewal and upsell processes for all SMB accounts (roughly 450 to 500 accounts).
- Consistently achieving your sales targets through upselling the product and ensuring accounts increase adoption of Thirdfort.
- Creating a scalable tech-led programme for this segment that sets out best practices and SOPs for working with SMBs.
- Using data to spot at risk accounts and create mechanisms that surface these accounts early in the process.
- Owning weekly reporting of this segment and delivering updates at team meetings and to leadership.
You may be right for this role if you:
- Have 2+ years experience working as a SMB Account Manager
- Have helped build and scale a tech-led account management programme
- Have a history of consistently meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Are comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- Possess strong problem solving and prioritisation skills
- Previous experience using Salesforce and Hubspot
- Exposure to programme management is a plus
Studies show that women and other less represented groups are less likely to apply for roles unless they meet every requirement. We believe in building a diverse team, valuing different skills and experiences and so if you don’t think you have all the requirements listed here but feel this could be a role and environment you’d thrive in, we would still love for you to apply.
Life at Thirdfort
- Flexible Working Hours
- Enhanced parental leave
- Work from home allowance
- Unlimited annual leave
- Enhanced sick leave
- Private healthcare with our provider, AXA
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner
- Regular company and team socials
- Uncapped budget for personal development
- Share options for all UK employees
- Customisable wellness budget and discounts on well-known brands with our partner ThanksBen
We’ve created our benefits package to reflect Thirdfort’s mission and values. We place a strong focus on Security first given what we do, extending this to our team’s physical, mental and financial security to support them through their big life moments. Our benefits exist to empower our team, ensuring they feel supported and able to work in the way that enables them to do their best work.
We’re committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where everyone has a chance to make a difference. We’re purposefully building a team of problem-solvers that reflect our values - which is why we hire from all backgrounds. If you're an ambitious, talented individual who takes ownership, you'll be a great Thirdforter.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, please let your dedicated Talent Manager know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Thirdfort provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Thirdfort is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Thirdfort
Gender diversity (male:female)
London & Manchester