Despite mountains of supposed anti-fraud paperwork, a friend of founders Olly and Jack still got defrauded out of £25k when trying to buy a property in 2017.
This personal experience led them to discover that a torrent of money laundering and payment fraud (over £100bn every year) was hurting professional services across Legal, Property and Finance. Back in 2017, anti-fraud tech didn’t exist and both professionals and their clients were suffering enormously.
Olly and Jack quit their jobs to build the first platform that would bring together digital KYC, open banking-powered AML and secure payments. First of its kind, this all-in-one platform enables professionals and their clients to transact safely and seamlessly. We want to help people move fearlessly.
Starting at the intersection of property and legal (Property Lawyers), we have since expanded into full service Legal, Property and Financial Services are coming next.
Over 850 businesses now trust Thirdfort to provide beautifully secure experiences. The Thirdfort mobile app is downloaded by their clients over 50,000 times every month.
We’ve raised over $25m from VCs Breega and Element Ventures with the founders of Zoopla, ComplyAdvantage, Tessian, Fidel and Funding Circle giving their personal backing.
We are looking for a naturally curious, creative, and highly collaborative Product Marketer to help us join the dots between our product and growth potential.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Thirdfort, you will be responsible for crafting Go-To-Market strategies for our suite of products across both direct and reseller channels, in partnership with the Product, Sales, Partnerships, and Customer Success teams. You will also play a key role in telling product stories and supporting commercial functions as we launch new products and enter new markets.
This role will report to our Head of Marketing, Mike and work closely alongside fellow Product Marketing Manager, Ashley.
- Support the adoption and usage of Thirdfort’s products with clear messaging and tactics.
- You'll work cross-functionally to develop compelling, audience-specific messages, and drive alignment across our go-to-market strategy.
- Be our clients' voice. Help generate client insights that inform product strategy, and work closely with the commercial and product teams to understand buying personas and gain a deep understanding of the Thirdfort customer journey.
- Conduct research and analysis to gain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and our market position so we can make more effective and strategic decisions as a business.
- Working with Product and Marketing teams on product launches and updates, as well as various ways of communicating these effectively.
- Translating messaging into presentations, one pagers, playbooks, business cases and other materials to help our commercial teams grow revenue.
- Working with the wider team on customer case studies and related marketing activities.
- Understanding market trends and competitors that enable you to highlight why our solution is the best in the market, and develop differentiated marketing strategies to increase our market presence and penetration.
You may be right for this role if you have:
- 3+ years hands-on product marketing experience in B2B SaaS or technology company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a passion for storytelling.
- A proven track record of customer-centric marketing using both qualitative and quantitative research.
- Curiosity. You are excited to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in simple terms.
- A growth mindset. You will work across the entire product lifecycle from helping to shape the product, to driving launch, to growing product adoption.
Life at Thirdfort:
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Work from home allowance.
- Unlimited annual leave.
- Unlimited sick leave.
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner.
- Regular company and team socials.
- Bi-weekly Lunch & Learns sessions, as well as an uncapped budget for personal development.
- Wellness campaigns, including #wellnesswednesdays which provides wellness prompts & tips to the team.
- Share options for all UK employees.
- Customisable wellness budget and discounts on well-known brands with our partner ThanksBen.
We’re committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where everyone has a chance to make a difference. We’re purposefully building a team of problem-solvers that reflect our values - which is why we hire from all backgrounds. If you're an ambitious, talented individual who takes ownership, you'll be a great Thirdforter.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, please let your dedicated Talent Manager know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Thirdfort provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Thirdfort is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Thirdfort
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Manchester & Sri Lanka
What employees are saying
"I really love the fully flexible working. I don't feel pressured to be in the office any particular number of days per week. This is good because when I do come in, I feel like I really want to be there, and can make use of the time much more effectively. This also makes me value having an office space that we can use as and when we need or want to."
Anonymous Thirdfort Employee