About Signal - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds, and defines who we are.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
The Marketing Function is at the forefront of driving our company vision and narrative, developing our brand, raising awareness of our product and people, and crafting campaigns to generate demand from our key audiences and customers.
The Head of Brand & Content will lead our efforts to translate Signal AI’s vision of transforming decision-making through augmented intelligence into a strong external story delivered through innovative brand and content executions and campaigns. As the Head of the function, you will bring deep experience in how marketing and branding can position the company for future growth, especially in the US.
You’ll work closely with the CMO and the rest of the Marketing leadership team to tell an effective story through brand and content campaigns that meet our short and long term growth goals.
Salary band: $160,000 to $180,000
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define, develop and implement the brand strategy for Signal AI – including developing the purpose, vision, mission, narrative and visual look and feel of the brand
- Oversee and drive the application of the brand in all written and visual formats across the organization
- Lead and oversee the overarching company content strategy in partnership with the Content Marketing Manager, Head of Communications and other key stakeholders.
- Create, maintain, train, and evangelize content standards, including but not limited to the editorial style guide and channel-specific guides, content models, editorial calendars
- Measure brand & content performance and gain insights to improve strategy
- Editorial and design ownership of signal-ai.com, working closely with the Growth team and the People team to ensure brand and demand needs are met through our website
- Line Management responsibility for a Junior Designer
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Communications to ensure brand alignment on thought leadership and PR activity
- Collaborate closely with the Growth Marketing team to ensure that Brand and Content output supports awareness and demand generation needs globally
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience developing and growing a Tech brand in the US market.
- Exceptional storytelling skills gained through leading Brand and Content in a B2B tech environment
- Proven success in translating company positioning into strong external stories through thought leadership, awareness and demand marketing campaigns
- Curious and passionate about how our technology helps our customers with the ability to translate this into compelling external campaigns
- Experience managing high caliber design and content marketing people and the passion to coach and support them
- Highly motivated self-starter with a structured yet adaptable work-style - able to work well in a fast-paced team environment while having a focus on quality, and good attention to detail
- Adept in online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in written and visual communications
Don’t meet every single requirement listed? Academic research has shown that women or people of other underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Signal AI, we know that diverse teams perform better so if your experience doesn’t fit perfectly but you’re excited about this role, we’d love for you to apply anyway.
We’re committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where Signallers feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they thrive being their true selves.
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Full benefits and a 401k / Citibike Membership;
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Signal AI provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Signal AI is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Signal AI
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York, Hong Kong.