Hello, we’re ScreenCloud.
Founded in 2015 and with 8500+ customers around the globe, ScreenCloud is a scaling cloud-based SaaS company, employing over 100 people across our hubs in Bangkok, Belfast, LA, Charlotte and London.
At ScreenCloud we’re hard at work helping businesses to make stronger connections at scale, and with those who are most important to them; their employees & their customers. By using the screens on their walls & the content in their systems we enable the sales, productivity & engagement that keep our customers’ businesses thriving.
We’re very proud of our product and we’re also incredibly proud of our people. It’s our ‘ScreenClouders’ and the culture they nurture that will take us where other companies just can’t go.
You’ll love working at ScreenCloud if you value transparency (join our monthly All Hands for business updates) flexibility (we’re one of Flexa’s Top Ten most flexible companies to work for) internationality (time zones don’t phase us) and integrity (join us, and you’ll also join our company-wide Share in Success scheme.)
We’re intentionally social. We think that spending time together is important… We think it’s so important that we arrange an annual company retreat, and we call it ScreenCloud Together! Each international hub regularly hosts visits from our teammates in other hubs. We balance regularly working from home with bright, well-designed office spaces - where we can see our own screens at play.
We are hiring an enthusiastic, driven and passionate Enterprise Account Manager to join our Charlotte hub! We're looking for someone who can work closely with our largest clients, who is confident, well organised, comfortable with technology.
As the Enterprise Account Manager, you’ll collaborate with the team to make ScreenCloud a great experience for our customers. We are looking for someone who can create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers with a view to developing new business from existing clients.
- Develop new business with existing clients to meet sales quotas
- Negotiate contracts, deal with renewals and close agreements in accordance with sales policies
- Develop and deliver appropriate customer engagement and retention strategies
- Analyze customer data, usage, and behaviour to shape and inform engagement strategies
- Network to identify new needs from our customers and potential business growth
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status and communicate clearly to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Educate customers on product value during different stages of the customer journey
- Maintain up to date knowledge of company products and services
- Work closely with other teams to deliver a first-class service and long-term customer relationships
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Assist with challenging client requests or escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager or other relevant role
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders including executive and C-level
- Comfortable working with large sets of data, numbers, and reporting on metrics
- Prior experience with CRM software
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience working in a start-up or scaling business
- Experience of working in a SaaS business
Interview Process and Experience
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ScreenCloud, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Here’s some information about how we recruit at ScreenCloud. We have a commitment to engaging with diverse talent and creating a consistently positive candidate experience; in order to help us achieve these goals we regularly deliver internal interview training. We are also committed to objective assessments and want to provide a realistic preview for each of our roles, so we are likely to ask you to complete a (manageable, not onerous and always hypothetical) task or challenge as part of the process.
If you require any reasonable adjustments, please let our friendly recruitment team know. We understand everyone is busy, so we like to streamline our interview processes with a focus on quality over quantity . This means our interview processes will be challenging and enriching, and (unless there is a particular reason for additional conversations), at most you’ll be attending three interviews before we make a decision.
At ScreenCloud our values are core, this means they are the starting point - they underpin everything we do and enable a culture we can be proud of, internally and externally.
Trust & TransparencyTrust underpins high levels of autonomy for every ScreenClouder, we trust your opinion and we encourage you to use your initiative. We are trusted to work flexibly with the freedom to define the best ways to do our best work. We’re trusted to be honest, and in turn are trusted to handle the honest truth. We create transparency with care; our Leadership team is accessible and here for you. We’re on this journey together, and we promise to keep you informed.
Unconventional & Brave One size never fits all and we are not copy-cats. We are happiest when we’re challenging traditional approaches, finding new paths, creating new territory and setting the benchmark. We work hard to nurture an inclusive environment that welcomes new and varying perspectives. We use our judgement and we take risks, because we know that what’s unusual today might be normal tomorrow.
IntegrityWe don’t compromise on integrity. We don’t avoid having real conversations and we won’t lie - to ourselves, to our customers, to our investors… to anybody! We want to build genuine, long-term relationships. We make decisions with the best interests of our colleagues and customers in mind.
Flexibility & Inclusivity
We don't love CVs here at ScreenCloud. We appreciate that your resume isn't an effective representation of you, your experience, your approach, your opinions or your potential. Equally, this job advert can't do justice to what being in this role will feel like on a daily basis.
We encourage you to get in touch, even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria.
And, if you need flexibility, we want to hear from you! If you'd love to find out more about this role, and you need to work ‘unusual’ hours, or you're looking for a part-time contract or have any potential individualised needs, we’re looking for people who can have positive impact… We're always open to talking about how we can enable that to happen.
FIND OUT MORE Check out our Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London hub pages.
Click here for some podcasting with our co-founders.
Read our culture blog here.
Get social! Follow us on Linkedin at @ScreenCloud - Digital Signage, and on Instagram at @Lifeatscreencloud
Unlimited annual leaveHybrid-friendly workingWorking from home fundFlexible working hours401kCommuter benefitsConsumer discountsEnhanced parental leavePersonal development fundPrivate medical insurance (including dental and vision)Disability insurance (including life insurance, short-term & long-term disability cover)Employee assistance programme
We asked employees of ScreenCloud how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at ScreenCloud
Gender diversity (male:female)
LA, Belfast, London, Bangkok