3–4 days/week at home
Fully flexible hours
Hello, we’re ScreenCloud.
Founded in 2015 and with 8500+ customers around the globe, ScreenCloud is a scaling cloud-based SaaS company, employing over 100 people across our hubs in Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London.
At ScreenCloud we’re hard at work helping businesses to make stronger connections at scale, and with those who are most important to them; their employees & their customers. By using the screens on their walls & the content in their systems we enable the sales, productivity & engagement that keep our customers’ businesses thriving.
We’re very proud of our product and we’re also incredibly proud of our people. It’s our ‘ScreenClouders’ and the culture they nurture that will take us where other companies just can’t go.
You’ll love working at ScreenCloud if you value transparency (join our monthly All Hands for business updates) flexibility (we’re one of Flexa’s Top Ten most flexible companies to work for) internationality (time zones don’t phase us) and integrity (join us, and you’ll also join our company-wide Share in Success scheme.)
We’re intentionally social. We think that spending time together is important… We think it’s so important that we arrange an annual company retreat, and we call it ScreenCloud Together! Each international hub regularly hosts visits from our teammates in other hubs. We balance regularly working from home with bright, well-designed office spaces - where we can see our own screens at play.
The RoleWe are looking for a candidate with Customer Success experience, preferably in SaaS, who can work closely with a large variety of clients. We ask that you’re confident, well organised, comfortable with technology, and you’ll collaborate with the team to make ScreenCloud a great experience for our customers.
The role provides an opportunity to help build and be a central member of the Customer Success team, and you will learn very quickly the needs and challenges of our customers. You’ll be helping our customers to unlock the full potential of our product to drive clear value within their business structures. In doing so you will provide a source of education for hands-on users, strategic alignment with programme stakeholders, provide clear and timely risk and scorecard updates for CS leadership and play a part in the commercial direction of your accounts.
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships
- Onboard and train customers on the platform
- Minimise customer churn by increasing engagement & performing regular customer Business Reviews
- Upselling and cross-selling to assigned accounts
- Design, develop, and deliver the strategy to maximise our value proposition to our customers
- Work closely with sales, marketing and support colleagues to deliver a first-class service and long-term customer success
- Regular communication and liaison
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs, and explain product value
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfilment
- Collecting and analysing data to learn more about customer behaviour
- Keeping accurate account records
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Organisation of client feedback
- Generating accurate client reports and status updates
- Network to identify new needs from our customers and potential business growth
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our product roadmap
- SaaS experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in professional client relationship management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience training and onboarding new customers
- A natural relationship builder
- Comfortable working with numbers, and reporting on metrics, as well as working with large sets of data
- Computer fluency
- The ability to take on lots of information - customers will have questions about support issues, billing queries, hardware questions, and roadmap (which itself is comprised of four departments) - so keeping on top of Slack, the daily flow of company comms, and reading the ScreenCloud intranet is key
- Strong attention to detail - you’ll be dealing directly with the customer's billing setup, and making suggestions which directly impact our client’s businesses
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Gainsight
- Experience working in a start-up or scaling business
Interview Process and Experience
Here’s some information about how we recruit at ScreenCloud. We have a commitment to engaging with diverse talent and creating a consistently positive candidate experience; in order to help us achieve these goals we regularly deliver internal interview training. We are also committed to objective assessments and want to provide a realistic preview for each of our roles, so we are likely to ask you to complete a (manageable, not onerous and always hypothetical) task or challenge as part of the process. If you require any reasonable adjustments, please let our friendly recruitment team know. We understand everyone is busy, so we like to streamline our interview processes with a focus on quality over quantity . This means our interview processes will be challenging and enriching, and (unless there is a particular reason for additional conversations), at most you’ll be attending three interviews before we make a decision.
At ScreenCloud our values are core, this means they are the starting point - they underpin everything we do and enable a culture we can be proud of, internally and externally.
Trust & TransparencyTrust underpins high levels of autonomy for every ScreenClouder, we trust your opinion and we encourage you to use your initiative. We are trusted to work flexibly with the freedom to define the best ways to do our best work. We’re trusted to be honest, and in turn are trusted to handle the honest truth. We create transparency with care; our Leadership team is accessible and here for you. We’re on this journey together, and we promise to keep you informed.
Unconventional & Brave One size never fits all and we are not copy-cats. We are happiest when we’re challenging traditional approaches, finding new paths, creating new territory and setting the benchmark. We work hard to nurture an inclusive environment that welcomes new and varying perspectives. We use our judgement and we take risks, because we know that what’s unusual today might be normal tomorrow.
IntegrityWe don’t compromise on integrity. We don’t avoid having real conversations and we won’t lie - to ourselves, to our customers, to our investors… to anybody! We want to build genuine, long-term relationships. We make decisions with the best interests of our colleagues and customers in mind.
Flexibility & Inclusivity
We don't love CVs here at ScreenCloud. We appreciate that your resume isn't an effective representation of you, your experience, your approach, your opinions or your potential. Equally, this job advert can't do justice to what being in this role will feel like on a daily basis.
We encourage you to get in touch, even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria.
And, if you need flexibility, we want to hear from you! If you'd love to find out more about this role, and you need to work ‘unusual’ hours, or you're looking for a part-time contract or have any potential individualised needs, we’re looking for people who can have positive impact… We're always open to talking about how we can enable that to happen.--------
FIND OUT MORE Check out our Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London hub pages.
Click here for some podcasting with our co-founders.
Read our culture blog here.
Get social! Follow us on Linkedin at @ScreenCloud - Digital Signage, and on Instagram at @Lifeatscreencloud
Unlimited annual leaveRemote-friendly workingWorking from home fundFlexible working hoursPension schemeShare in success schemeCycle to work schemeRetail discountsEnhanced parental leavePersonal development fundWestfield Health cash planFree annual flu vaccine
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options ScreenCloud provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure ScreenCloud is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at ScreenCloud
Gender diversity (male:female)
LA, Belfast, London, Bangkok
What employees are saying
"ScreenCloud is genuinely the most flexible place I've ever worked. The priority is and always has been the work, the flexibility is there to enable staff to do their best work. We enjoy each other's company so the hubs are often full, but if I've ever needed time to deal with a personal matter, or work from home to focus, that has never been an issue.
Staff are trusted to make decisions about time management and decide where they need to be and when to tackle work most effectively."
Head of Professional Services at ScreenCloud