About the Role
We're looking for a self-producing video editor with a passion for nature and a talent for digital video shooting, editing and production.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in creating video and image led content for social media and web. You will be intellectually curious, collaborative, resilient and passionate about adapting to new trends.
Your key partners will be colleagues in digital and communications. You will also work closely with a broad range of stakeholders across the wider organisation. A keen interest in the protection of species, wildlife and nature is essential.
- Producing and editing cross-platform digital video content that is innovative and impactful
- Developing creative content solutions that bring out the best in the video, animation and copy
- Working closely with digital stakeholders to explore how best to create content that is successful for the output
- Managing production from end-to-end delivery, adhering to scheduling milestones and engagement of stakeholder review
- Be a trusting and supportive team member who is motivated by achieving amazing results
- Experience in the shooting and editing of video content for digital outputs, with a particular focus on social media and web formats
- Experience across agency, charity or in house marketing environments
- Excellent communication skills, ensuring stakeholders receive regular updates
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and prioritise in times of tight deadlines
This is a 3-month fixed term Contract, Full Time role for 37.5 hours per week. This role can be remote anywhere within the UK and we offer flexibility to all our employees.
The RSPB reserves the right to extend or make this role permanent without further advertising dependent on business needs at the end of the contract term.
We are looking to conduct interviews for this position in January 2023. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of this application process you will be asked to provide a copy of your CV and complete an application form including evidence on how you meet the skills, knowledge, and experience listed above.
The RSPB is an equal opportunities employer. This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Before applying for this role, we recommend reading through the candidate guidance notes attached to the top of this advert.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options RSPB provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure RSPB is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at RSPB
Gender diversity (male:female)
Across all 4 UK Countries