At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places, and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016, Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful, and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion in North America, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join our growing team.
Quantexa is looking for highly motivated professionals to help grow our North American sales team. As the Technology Sales Director, you will be responsible for executing the sales go-to-market strategy within your defined territory/accounts, identifying new opportunities, building the pipeline, winning new deals, and meeting company targets.
Typical responsibilities include working with our Vice President, Head of Channel Sales along with solution owners and architects to define and execute the sales strategy for our targeted technology accounts; consistently deliver against sales targets; contributing to the overall growth of the business. You will be responsible for selling both directly to prospects and with partners.
Our clients are International, and our staff are expected to react to demanding client needs and agendas, however, this role will be predominantly US-based.
You should have the following:
- A good understanding of the technology sector issues and ability to educate and discuss possible solutions with customer
- Experience working and solution selling within the technology vertical across the NA region
- Those that have worked with Google, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Cisco, Dell, will receive special consideration
- Determination to succeed in challenging circumstances
- Ambitious and energetic with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial and entrepreneurial qualities
- Good team player, capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances
- Ability to spot market changes, flagging these early, and reacting effectively and positively
- Ability to plan for future growth
- Can perform effectively in complex and difficult environments
- Can achieve success through others
- Optimistic in outlook and can find opportunities
- Constructive, resilient, and perseverant
- 401(k) match up to 5%
- 20 days PTO + Paid US Federal Holidays + Your Birthday Off!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance
- Access to One Medical - primary care practice that offers 24/7 on-demand virtual care
- Access to Teladoc - on-demand healthcare via phone or video
- Access to Health Advocate - the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance company
- Access to Calm App Subscription - the #1 app for meditation, relaxation, and sleep
- Access to Talk Space - the #1 rated, HIPAA-compliant app for online counseling and therapy services
- Continuous Training and Development, including access to Udemy Business
We have one mission. To help businesses grow. To make data easier. And to make the world a better place. We’re not a start-up. Not anymore. But we’ve not been around that long either. What we are is a collection of bright, passionate minds harnessing complexities and helping our clients and their communities. One culture, made of many. Heading in one direction – the future.
It's all about you
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital, disability, or veteran status. Whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
Internal pay equity across departments is crucial to our global compensation philosophy. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of experience, education, training, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data.
Quantexa is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our talent acquisition processes. If you require support, please inform our Talent Acquisition Team.
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg