Founded in 2016 with only a handful of individuals, Quantexa was built with a purpose that through a greater understanding of context, better decisions can be made. 5 years, 8 locations and 400+ employees later we still believe that today. We connect the dots within our Customers data using dynamic entity resolution and advanced network analytics to create context, empowering businesses to see the bigger picture and drive real value from their data.
Due to the continuous success and high demand from our Customers, we are looking for an Enterprise Solution Success Manager with a proven track record in big data projects to join the Quantexa family.
Solution Success Manager play a key role at Quantexa ensuring customers attain value from the Quantexa partnership. You will work closely with, and act as the trusted advisor of the client, alongside project and technical delivery teams and the commercial side of the business. The Solution Success Manager will ensure the optimal solution is delivered to the customer to prove customer value and drive retention and customer satisfaction.
What You'll Do
- You are the expert in our software and the development of it. Your job is to make sure financial institutions can fight financial crime through our solutions.
- You will understand the needs for these solutions and why decisions that are made at the design stage will impact customer outcomes.
- Work closely with customers, project development teams, sales and SMEs to design and ensure delivery of great software solutions to the customer.
- Be able to present and translate requirements into solution design for our customers and articulate how these can be solved by product capabilities.
- You may be working with customers who are using Quantexa delivery services, a partner or delivering the Quantexa product themselves.
- Provide high quality input to proof of concepts and contracted customers, setting projects up for success and keeping focus on driving value for the customer.
- Run client workshops, scoping and evaluation sessions to research and understand the systems needs.
- Deliver presentations, customized demos and proposals to senior audiences
- Represent Quantexa at industry events and share your thought leadership.
- Be technical hands on to support our customers in their programming needs.
- Ensure a product is delivered which has sustainable ongoing value for the customer. Skills
- Strong balance of both technical knowledge in software and data engineering and commercial acumen.
- Technology expertise in data-driven, analytical solutions such as Entity Resolution, Network Generation &/ Advanced Analytics.
- Be able to influence and take customers on a journey and challenge a customer where appropriate.
- The ability to partner and work with dispersed commercial and technical teams to bring the best of Quantexa to our clients
- Effectively deal with difficult and challenging situations • Strategic and analytical thinker who can transition between strategy and detail conversations when required
- Comfortable with a fast-paced scale-up organisation, working across multiple projects and clients at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as good presentation skills
The ideal candidate would have:
- Domain expertise in one or more areas of financial services and government: Risk, Anti-Financial Crime, AML, KYC, MDM, CRM, Tax or VAT evasion, customs and border risk assessments, benefits fraud and abuse.
- Proven experience in a commercial or technical software role.
- Experience in a senior or specialist role, e.g. leading and managing a portfolio, team or vertical.
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent Glassdoor rating isn’t enough, so put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- $150,000 - $180,000 (the salary on offer will be based on a number of factors, including location, experience, and role responsibilities)
- Company Bonus
- 401(k) match up to 5%
- Competitive PTO Allowance + Paid US Federal Holidays + Your Birthday Off!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance
- Access to One Medical - primary care practice that offers 24/7 on-demand virtual care
- Access to Teladoc - on-demand healthcare via phone or video
- Access to Health Advocate - the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance company
- Access to Calm App Subscription - the #1 app for meditation, relaxation, and sleep
- Access to Talk Space - the #1 rated, HIPAA-compliant app for online counseling and therapy services
- Continuous Training and Development, including access to Udemy Business
- Access to WeWork offices & Company-wide socials
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg