Founded in 2016 with only a handful of individuals, Quantexa was built with a purpose that through a greater understanding of context, better decisions can be made. 7 years, and 600+ employees later we still believe that today. We connect the dots within our Customers data using dynamic entity resolution and advanced network analytics to create context, empowering businesses to see the bigger picture and drive real value from their data. Quantexa empowers organisations to drive better decisions from their data. Using the latest advancements in big data and AI, Quantexa uncovers hidden customer connections and behaviours to solve major challenges in financial crime, customer insight and data analytics.
Quantexa has accomplished rapid global expansion and achieved a valuation of $1.8 billion in April 2023 making us the first UK Unicorn business for 2023. Due to our continuous success and high demand from our customers, we are looking for a Solutions Architect with a proven track record to join the Quantexa family. 🚀
What does a Solutions Architect role at Quantexa look like?
A solutions architect role at Quantexa is extremely wide ranging which we think is what makes it such an interesting and enjoyable position. Excellent stakeholder engagement will be key to your success here at Quantexa, as you will be working with Clients to assist with anything from technical issues all the way to new project requirements. This role will also see you dealing with more internal stakeholders than any other area of the business, so whether you’re working with the Project Manager to discuss budgets, deadlines and delivery timelines, R&D to resolve product related issues, or Pre-sales to help with RFP’s and POC’s, it’s all to ensure we’re delivering our promise on providing a first class service to our Clients.🥇
You’ll be managing multiple projects at any given time with the autonomy to prioritise your workload as you see fit, ensuring you’ve considered company goal and project risks. Being Agile is an integral part to the success we have at Quantexa and having regular team sprints and Scrum meetings with your Projects team is essential.
We care a lot about the development of our people, and the Solutions Architect will be a huge part in helping up-skill our employees through both mentoring and coaching. Don’t worry, your development is also essential, and we’ll ensure we have similar things in place for you!
We want our employees to use the latest and leading open source big-data technologies and you’ll be using tools such as Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, Spark and the wider Hadoop ecosystem. 🧬
What do I need to have?
- Strong experience in hands-on technical deliveries, leading technical teams from design through to implementation of production systems
- Excellent technical skills including recent hands-on coding experience of at least one of the following Spark, Scala, Java or production grade Python
- Strong understanding of SDLC principles, including use of unit testing, git and CI/CD, and how to set up good practices on a new project
- Experience with technical and solution design, including designing systems to address non-functional requirements (e.g. performance, maintainability, security, and systems integration)
- Experience of managing multiple projects, preferably in an Agile environment
- Extensive experience working with data and addressing common challenges such as data quality, updates, data structure changes and rollback
- Exceptional client facing, communication and presentation skills
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Regularly benchmarked salary rates at the highest quarter following all principles of equal pay & company bonus
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid workplace & free access to global WeWork locations & events
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Work from Anywhere Scheme: Spend up to 2 months working outside of your country of employment over a rolling 12-month period
- Work from Home Allowance
- Family: Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, or Shared Parental Leave
- Health & Wellbeing: Private Healthcare, EAP, Well-being Days, Calm App, Gym Discounts
- Team's Social Budget & Company-wide Summer & Winter Parties
- Tech & Cycle-to-Work Schemes
- Volunteer Day off
- Dog-friendly Offices
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, beliefs, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and an authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg