What we’re all about.
Do you ever have the urge to do things better than the last time? We do. And it’s this urge that drives us every day. Our environment of discovery and innovation means we’re able to create deep and valuable relationships with our clients to create real change for them and their industries. It’s what got us here – and it’s what will make our future. At Quantexa, you’ll experience autonomy and support in equal measures allowing you to form a career that matches your ambitions. 41% of our colleagues come from an ethnic or religious minority background. We speak over 20 languages across our 47 nationalities, creating a sense of belonging for all.
We're heading in one direction, the future. We’d love you to join us.
Join us in an exhilarating opportunity working with a determined and dynamic team of Solution Engineers, focused initially on Southeast Asia, then expanding across the region. As a pivotal member of our regional force, you'll help drive Solution Engineering priorities across diverse industry verticals. Your influence will resonate in every facet of our commercial strategy, collaborating closely with regional peers in alliances, sales, marketing, and product management.
We seek an individual with profound technical and business acumen, adept at demystifying complex concepts with clarity and precision. You'll dazzle with presentations, deliver captivating product demos, and dive deep into client opportunities, leaving a lasting impression at industry events and webinars. Become the authoritative voice for our solutions and technology in the region, forging trust with executives through relatable dialogue.
In the Quantexa Solution Engineering (SE) team, you'll spearhead the initial connection between prospect organizations and the Quantexa Customer Office (QCO), setting the cornerstone for their journey. Here, we ensure:
- The perfect Quantexa solution is pinpointed precisely when needed.
- Sales opportunities are rigorously qualified, with an unwavering focus on value.
- Prospects embark on a trajectory of success from the very start.
Are you ready to shape the future of Solution Engineering with us? Join our ranks and be part of this extraordinary journey!
What you’ll be doing.
- Master Solution Engineering for sales opportunities
- Collaborate seamlessly with Quantexa's commercial teams, product experts, and SMEs. Embodying our core value of being a team player
- Cultivate trust as the go-to advisor for clients with clients, big and small, crafting compelling Value Engineering strategies.
- Probe and grasp prospect pain points, showcasing Quantexa's transformative solutions.
- Flawlessly lead product demos and presentations, qualify opportunities, and manage compliance statements.
- Craft tailored Proof of Concepts for maximum impact that capture the customers business problems.
- Elevate Quantexa's profile through industry events such as SIBOS, ACAMS and thought leadership.
What you’ll bring.
- Your history will speak for itself, and you will thrive on personal growth and technical excellence in Solution Engineering, boasting an outstanding track record both as an individual contributor or player/coach, making you unstoppable.
- Possess hands-on expertise in commercially focused technical sales roles, be it Solution Engineering, Technical/Solution Architecture, Pre-Sales, Solution Consulting, or Product Management.
- Demonstrate technological mastery in data-powered, analytical solutions like Entity Resolution, Network Generation, or Advanced Analytics.
- Leverage a proven history with top-tier executives at enterprise software vendors.
- Command robust knowledge in technology and architecture, particularly within the realm of enterprise software.
- You’re all about the customer, and you’ll engage and captivate audiences of all sizes with an innate ability to simplify intricate concepts.
- Boast domain expertise across various realms of financial services (Risk, Anti-Financial Crime, Anti-fraud, AML, KYC, CRM) or in multiple areas of government (Tax or VAT evasion; customs and border risk assessments; public security; and benefits fraud, waste, and abuse).
Our perks and quirks.
What makes you Q will help you to realize your full potential, flourish and enjoy what you do, while being recognized and rewarded with our broad range of benefits.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Company bonus
- Private healthcare with Prudential plus life insurance and critical illness
- Free Calm App Subscription #1 app for meditation, relaxation and sleep 🧘♀️
- Annual leave, national holidays + birthday off! 🌴
- Ongoing personal development
- Great WeWork Office Space & Company wide socials
We have one mission. To help businesses grow. To make data easier. And to make the world a better place. We’re not a start-up. Not anymore. But we’ve not been around that long either. What we are is a collection of bright, passionate minds harnessing complexities and helping our clients and their communities. One culture, made of many. Heading in one direction – the future.
It’s all about you.
It’s important to us that you feel welcome, valued and respected. After all, it’s your individuality and passion for what you do that will make you Q. We see that – which is why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’ve created and will continue to improve our inclusive and diverse work environment. Regardless of your race, beliefs, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are – if you are a passionate, curious and caring human being who wants to push the boundaries of what’s possible, then we want to hear from you.
start. don’t stop – Apply
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg