At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016, Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful, and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability.
Quantexa is looking for a Senior Manager to lead campaign development and execution as part of the Corporate Marketing team for all things Platform & Banking. The position will report into the Sr. Director of Demand Generation, and partner closely with stakeholders from within Marketing, Product, and Sales to land integrated campaigns to drive demand. The ideal candidate has a background in Marketing to the banking industry, strong collaboration and communication skills, and a solid understanding of messaging and positioning and go-to-market channels.
- Develop campaign framework and execute integrated marketing plan to drive demand at the platform level
- Maintain integrated calendar of all go-to-market activities including relevant events, PR, sales enablement, partner marketing, social, and digital campaigns
- Maintain campaign working decks and serve as the point of contact for the end-to-end view of all elements related to the Platform and Banking campaigns
- Brief and oversee the work of internal partners and external agencies, such as designers, content writers, and third-party resources to develop relevant campaign assets including eBooks, whitepaper, webinars, etc.
- Create short form copy and assets when necessary, such as email copy, landing pages, and banner ads using pre-defined templates
- Maintain document library where all information and assets for campaigns are organized and stored
- Partner with Field Marketing to localize campaign assets to better resonate within key regions
- Establish objectives and key results for Platform & Banking campaigns and partner with Marketing Operations to understand performance on a recurring basis and optimize in real-time
- In partnership with Director of Demand Generation, determine best go-to-market channels to reach relevant personas with relevant messaging where they consume information
- Provide recurring campaign updates and reports with data-driven insights and next steps
In order to be considered for the role, you have experience with the following:
- Strong experience in Marketing
- Experience in building out end-to-end campaigns from messaging & positioning, user journey mapping, content & asset build out, to execution and optimization
- Firm understanding of go-to-market channels including paid and organic social, third-party media buys, emailing marketing, SEO, etc.
- Proficiency in CRMs / Marketing Automation platforms – HubSpot & Salesforce a plus
- Ability to multi-task and self-prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate across multiple stakeholders and align feedback into an actionable plan
- Willingness to learn and grow as part of a team
- Positive attitude and willingness to educate team members on expertise
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Regularly benchmarked salary rates at the highest quarter following all principles of equal pay & company bonus
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid workplace & free access to global WeWork locations & events
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Work from Anywhere Scheme: Spend up to 3 months working outside of your country of employment over a rolling 12-month period
- Work from Home Allowance
- Family: Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, or Shared Parental Leave
- Health & Wellbeing: Private Healthcare, EAP, Well-being Days, Calm App, Gym Discounts
- Team's Social Budget & Company-wide Summer & Winter Parties
- Tech & Cycle-to-Work Schemes
- Volunteer Day off
- Dog-friendly Offices
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, beliefs, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and an authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg