At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016, Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful, and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability.
Quantexa is recruiting a Full Stack Website Developer to support our global website delivery efforts. Do you enjoy being part of a team who are delivering the latest innovation in customer experiences? If so, we’re looking for someone like you to help us develop and deliver our vision for the Quantexa website roadmap.
We are a new team with seriously big plans, you will play an integral part in owning technology innovation to build advantage for our company and delight our prospects and customers. The role involves identification of proper tools, definition, and optimization of integration patterns across our front-end technology stacks, as well as owning the development roadmap and the coding, testing, and implementation for our new .com properties.
- Work with the Web Marketing Manager to prioritize workstreams, understand use cases and needs
- Provide recommendations on best practices and ongoing implementation efforts
- Drive the development and implementation of the web roadmap
- Continual technology evaluation to ensure the company is making the most out of its investments and continues to provide cutting edge customer experiences
- Ensure code quality by developing an ongoing testing / QA strategy that involves automation
- Own the maintenance of features to ensure that bugs are fixed promptly
Partners with digital designer to ensure execution alignment and concrete tasks needed prior to coding
- Implement new features, deploy landing pages, and code digital communications such as emails, newsletters, etc.
- Deploying code to production on a regular basis
- In partnership with campaign, business, and design stakeholders you will be building, enhancing, and optimizing the quantexa.com website (JAMStack architecture)
A bit about you:
- Extensive experience writing and maintaining code for a B2B website (technology company preferred)
- Extensive experience developing complex web projects with React, JAMStack, and headless CMS (Storyblok)
- UX experience that translates into optimized experiences for desktop and mobile users
- Deep expertise in working with API-first development models
- Proficient at using GitHub and Gitflow(s)
- Fluent at implementing software engineering best practices such as Continuous Integration & Delivery, Agile, DevOps (Development, QA, Operations)
- Note: Candidates will be required to share examples of their work and articulate their role in key projects
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Regularly benchmarked salary rates at the highest quarter following all principles of equal pay & company bonus
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid workplace & free access to global WeWork locations & events
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Work from Anywhere Scheme: Spend up to 3 months working outside of your country of employment over a rolling 12-month period
- Work from Home Allowance
- Family: Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, or Shared Parental Leave
- Health & Wellbeing: Private Healthcare, EAP, Well-being Days, Calm App, Gym Discounts
- Team's Social Budget & Company-wide Summer & Winter Parties
- Tech & Cycle-to-Work Schemes
- Volunteer Day off
- Dog-friendly Offices
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, beliefs, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and an authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg