3–4 days/week at home
A little flex time
At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016, Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful, and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability.
Customer Success exists in Quantexa to drive customer outcomes and value from our technology.
We are recruiting for a Customer Success Manager with a strong background in either financial crime, fraud or master data management to own a portfolio of 2-3 customers. Your job as the Customer Success Manager will be to position yourself with the customer as their trusted advisor. You will work with the customer to define Quantexa roadmap to attain continued value from Quantexa and identify and work with our sales team on additional opportunities for Quantexa product in our customers.
This is an enterprise level role and we require an advisory skillset.
What You'll Do
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with clients.
- Work with customers to define and achieve business outcomes through utilisation of the Quantexa platform
- Cultivate the correct environment for upselling and identify expansion opportunities
- Drive planning sessions to ensure clients are able to fully realise the value from Quantexa
- Ensure client expectations and value attainment is achieved
- Plan and drive best practice sessions to ensure users are adopting and using Quantexa
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and check-in points with key clients
- Identify and target expert services engagements to drive customer outcomes
- Collect client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Ensure the customer renews with Quantexa
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, beliefs, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and an authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
In order to be considered for the role:
- Strong experience in Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Pre-sales or relevant client-facing experience
- Ability to understand business problems and influence and define roadmaps with customers
- Experience in AML, Fraud or MDM technologies or business areas
- The ability to partner and work with dispersed teams to bring the best of Quantexa to our clients
- Effectively deal with difficult and challenging situations
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can transition between strategy and detail conversations when required
- Comfortable with a fast-paced scale-up organisation
- Be able to influence and take customers on a journey
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in financial services, fraud or financial investigation functions
- An understanding of common change management methodologies such as Prosci
- Experience in big data and complex IT programs
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- $160,000 - $200,000 (the salary on offer will be based on a number of factors, including location, experience, and role responsibilities)
- Company Bonus
- 401(k) match up to 5%
- Competitive PTO Allowance + Paid US Federal Holidays + Your Birthday Off!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance
- Access to One Medical - primary care practice that offers 24/7 on-demand virtual care
- Access to Teladoc - on-demand healthcare via phone or video
- Access to Health Advocate - the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance company
- Access to Calm App Subscription - the #1 app for meditation, relaxation, and sleep
- Access to Talk Space - the #1 rated, HIPAA-compliant app for online counseling and therapy services
- Continuous Training and Development, including access to Udemy Business
- Access to WeWork offices & Company-wide socials
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg
What employees are saying
"I have worked in the IT Industry for over 20 years. Quantexa is the best organisation I have worked for in that time. The solutions are second to none and the culture is awesome - it is a perfect blend. Individuals regardless of race, gender or age are treated with respect and included in all aspects of the organisation. I could not find a better fit. Culture comes from top-down and it is clear to see that our CEO is personally committed to ensuring we drive a flexible, inclusive and respectful environment"