At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016, Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful, and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability.
Customer Success exists at Quantexa to own our customer journey to drive customer outcomes and proven value, so we retain customers for life and continue to expand our relationship. If you have a passion for driving customers value, then we want to hear from you.
We are recruiting for an Customer Success Manager with a strong background in financial services, Fraud or Data. Customer Success Managers play a key role in Quantexa by being the voice of the customer and challenging the customer to do more with our technology. You will obsess daily over our customers outcomes, adoption, and overall satisfaction with Quantexa to enable expansion opportunities and protect customer retention.
What You'll Do
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with clients
- Identify future roadmaps for customers that utilise further Quantexa technology
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future opportunities to help develop our product roadmap
- Ensure client expectations are consistently exceeded
- Cultivate the correct environment for upselling and identify expansion opportunities
- Drive planning sessions to ensure clients can fully realise the value from Quantexa
- Plan and drive best practice sessions to ensure users are adopting and using Quantexa
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and check-in points with key clients
- Identify and target expert services engagements to drive customer outcomes
- Collect client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- 5-10-years of Customer Success, Account Management, Pre-sales or relevant client-facing experience
- Experience in Compliance, AML, Fraud or MDM technologies
- The ability to partner and work with dispersed teams to bring the best of Quantexa to our clients
- Effectively deal with difficult and challenging situations
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can transition between strategy and detail conversations when required
- Comfortable with a fast-paced scaleup organisation
- Be able to influence and take customers on a journey
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in financial services, fraud or financial investigation functions
- An understanding of common change management methodologies such as Prosci
- Experience in big data and complex IT programs
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus or Commission structure
- Competitive holiday allowance + birthday day off + public days off!
- Superannuation of 10%
- Private healthcare, dental, orthodontics and optics cover
- Full Calm App Subscription #1 app for meditation, relaxation and sleep
- Ongoing personal development
- Great WeWork Office Space & Company wide socials
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg