At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016 and now with nearly 600 employees, Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion in the UK, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join our growing team.
Are you seeking an exciting and rewarding journey with one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies globally? Do you want to work closely with the best minds in consultancy, technology, and the data world? Quantexa is looking for a highly motivated professional who can help grow our EMEA Insurance Alliances Ecosystem. From strategic consultancies (Big Four) to Technology Partners, to Data Partners, Quantexa’s Alliances Ecosystem is key to our global expansion.
Reporting to VP EMEA Alliances, you will work closely to:
Excite new partners through stakeholder engagement and proposition workshops.
Enable our partners to agree clear joint proposition(s) and GTM plans.
Execute our global alliances strategy with our partners to generate opportunities, collaborate-to-innovate new use cases and continue to provide the upmost value to our clients.
Your responsibilities include:
- Generate and manage partner-driven pipeline through pro-active prospecting with partner’s customer facing stakeholders and meeting and beating quarterly revenue goals.
- Developing and executing longer term go to market initiatives that drive demand and pull through for Quantexa licence revenue.
- Owning strong governance at an executive and functional level with key partners across EMEA through weekly, monthly, and quarterly reviews with effective and clear reporting on progress against OKRs.
- Act as the point of contact to increase partner knowledge and proactively train partners in our core proposition, new use cases and new platform functionality.
- Create executive alignment and commitment on key partnership goals and strategic initiatives by maintaining access and influence with key stakeholders.
- Generate new partner enablement through the Quantexa Technology Academy for those partners building a COE around Quantexa.
- Work closely with our Operations and Delivery teams on Partner resourcing.
- Act as a liaison between our sales teams and partners to build working relationships for Quantexa’s co-sell motion.
- Lead partner marketing efforts with the help of Quantexa’s Marketing team for marketing and co-marketing opportunities (Webinars, Roundtables, Conferences, Events) with key partners
- Grow your partner account base through pro-active hunting in targeted channels or new verticals.
- Provide feedback to channel peers and leadership regarding market intelligence, competition, knowledge gaps and other valuable insights gained while working with partners
- Build out & maintain partner profile information and contact information as well as log calls and communications in CRM and other systems.
- Ability to travel up to 60%.
- Extensive experience of working with System Integrators and in particular Accenture, KPMG, EY, PWC and Deloitte in a co-sell / channel / GTM motion is a must.
- Previous and extensive experience working in or for either the Insurance or Telco sector in a senior sales leadership or alliance leadership role is preferred.
- Experience working with cloud vendors, such as GCP, AWS, and Microsoft Azure and activating their marketplaces for co-sell execution.
- Extensive and recent level of contacts across Systems Integrators and Cloud Providers in Europe at a senior and operational level is a must.
- Recent experience in a scale up within the FinTech sector is preferred.
- Track record in exceeding sales revenue targets.
- Strong customer success mindset and evidence of a growth mindset
- Capable of building trust quickly, and developing and maintaining relationships at an operational and executive level
- Ability to create these genuine relationships in various environments including in-person, phone, email, and web meetings.
- Must have intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and a positive approach.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision.
- Possesses a solid sales foundation with an outgoing, optimistic personality.
- Engages effectively at the C-Suite and Executive level both internally and externally.
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger, longer term projects.
- Competency with Salesforce, Excel and Office Suite, Atlassian/Jira a plus
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Private healthcare, Life Insurance & Income Protection
- Cycle Scheme and TechScheme
- Free Calm App Subscription #1 app for meditation, relaxation and sleep 🧘♀️
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy up to 5 days) + birthday off! 🌴
- Ongoing personal development
- Great WeWork Office Space & Company wide socials
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, beliefs, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and an authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg