Sales Development Representative – London, UK
Puzzel: The Low-Down 🔍
Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company. Already #1 in the Nordics and expanding rapidly in the UK, our ambition is to become the clear European market-leader in the coming years 🚀
We are specialists in customer experience (CX) with a focus on omni-channel customer engagement platform (the category is called ‘CCaaS’ or ‘Contact Centre as a Service’) with the flexibility and scalability to support local enterprises and global corporations, manage their customer interactions and support their busy teams.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with further offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Bulgaria, Netherlands and the Philippines, we are a diverse group of go-getters with 25 years of pure cloud experience.
We work hard and we play hard, making sure we constantly evolve to stay ahead of the curve. We have an annual kick-off party to celebrate our successes and plan for the year ahead and pride ourselves on being inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered. We value open communication and honesty to confidently deliver the best service and experience to our customers.
Why we’re proud
- Puzzel was recognised as the 'most innovative European-founded CCaaS provider' and top 3 globally by Frost & Sullivan in 2023
- Best Practices Company of the Year 2023
- We recently received a 'remarkable' customer NPS score of 37
- Glassdoor rating on 4.8/5 in the UK
- We are working with Mercer on salary benchmarking, to ensure pay equality and market competitiveness
Key Data Points
- €45m in revenue FY2022
- 20% average year-on-year revenue growth
- 25% YoY growth in technology
- Currently ~240 employees
- Used by more than 1100 businesses across 40 countries
The Role🏡💻 👀
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will:
- Engage with potential business customers through a variety of channels like LinkedIn, Phone, Email + Outreach to gain their initial interest and book demos for the Sales Executives, who will then go into more detail and hopefully close the deal!
- Manage the sales pipeline by appropriately updating Salesforce.
- BANT (Budget Authority Need & Time) qualification to ensure that the prospects you are engaging with have the potential to convert into a closed deal.
- Understand our ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) and Go-To-Market strategy, to ensure you are targeting the right prospects.
- Partner closely with Sales Executives to create joint account plans, product demonstrations and close revenue for the company.
- Collaborate with Marketing to nurture leads through events, industry reports and outbound content.
- Scale a growing SDR team by learning from your peers, supporting each and inspiring each other to grow.
You should be a driven and confident individual, willing to learn from your setbacks. Previous B2B experience as an SDR or outbound salesperson in any capacity is a must for this hire.
You must be resilient and target and/or money motivated, but the rewards are plentiful, as is the opportunity for career development.
The must-haves 💪
- You must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Driven, money-motivated and capable of learning about our suite of solutions
- SDR/BDR/Outbound B2B Sales experience
The nice to haves ➕➕➕
- CCaaS, CX or relatable SaaS industry experience
- Outreach or other cadence management systems
- LeadIQ, Hunter or similar scraping tools
We will, however, consider those with limited experience with the right attitude and traits.
This role is based in our London shared office space at 1 Poultry, London, EC2R 8EJ with the expectation of 2 days/week on-site, the others working from home. You therefore need to live within a reasonable commuting distance.
What’s In it for You? 💰
- Competitive fixed salary + OTE (& uncapped commission)
- Flexible, hybrid approach to working; split your time between the office and home
- You get to be part of a fun, driven and supportive team
- Pension contribution
- Gift on your birthday
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Excellent development opportunities and a great company culture
What’s the Puzzel IDEA?
Equality and Diversity 🌍
We want everyone at Puzzel to be their true, authentic selves at work irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background.
We are proud to have a diverse workforce from across the globe and are continuously striving to foster an inclusive and diverse environment, where everyone is celebrated for who they are. If there is anything we can do to support you in the interview process, or beyond, please let us know.
One Last Thing ☝🏻
Even if you feel you are only a 75% match for this role, we still want to hear from you. This list is purely indicative. Skills can always be learnt.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website. Puzzel are not considering candidates that do not have a work permit in the country we are hiring in.
We asked employees of Puzzel how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Puzzel
Gender diversity (male:female)
London (Bank), Copenhagen, Stockholm, Malmö, Uppsala, Arendal, Oslo (HQ)