Finance & Business Intelligence Systems Expert
Puzzel: The Low-Down 🔍
Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company. Already #1 in the Nordics and expanding rapidly in the UK, our ambition is to become the clear European market-leader in the coming years 🚀
We are specialists in customer experience (CX) with a focus on omni-channel customer engagement platform (the category is called ‘CCaaS’ or ‘Contact Centre as a Service’) with the flexibility and scalability to support local enterprises and global corporations, manage their customer interactions and support their busy teams.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with further offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Bulgaria, Netherlands and the Philippines, we are a diverse group of go-getters with 25 years of pure cloud experience.
We work hard and we play hard, making sure we constantly evolve to stay ahead of the curve. We have an annual kick-off party to celebrate our successes and plan for the year ahead and pride ourselves on being inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered. We value open communication and honesty to confidently deliver the best service and experience to our customers.
Why we’re proud
- Puzzel was recognised as the 'most innovative European-founded CCaaS provider' and top 3 globally by Frost & Sullivan in 2023
- Best Practices Company of the Year 2023
- Glassdoor rating of 4.8
- 2023 customer NPS score of 37
- Puzzel places high importance on work-life balance and flexible working hours - as recognised by Flexa!
- We are working with Mercer on salary benchmarking, to ensure pay equality and market competitiveness
Key Data Points
- €45m in revenue FY2022
- 20% average year-on-year revenue growth
- Currently ~240 employees
- Used by more than 1100 businesses across 40 countries
What you'll do 🏡💻
As the Finance & Business Intelligence Systems Expert at Puzzel, you’ll play a crucial role in managing and enhancing both financial and business intelligence (BI) systems.
This multifaceted position involves overseeing the seamless operation of financial systems, addressing technical issues, implementing enhancements, and ensuring the optimal performance of BI systems.
You are a key player in safeguarding financial data integrity, facilitating efficient processes, and supporting strategic decision-making through robust BI solutions.
- System administration: administer and maintain a suite of financial systems, including enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, accounting systems, budgeting tools, and financial reporting platforms.
- Business Intelligence Systems oversight: administration & improvement of Puzzel’s BI systems, collaborating with stakeholders to understand BI needs + manage/implement BI tools as needed.
- Month-End BI Reporting: ownership of financial reports, by collaborating with finance teams to build BI reports for presentation at executive and board level.
- Technical Support & Issue Resolution: act as key point of contact for BI system related issues within finance.
- Data Management & Compliance: generate ad-hoc reports on financial and BI data as required, for example when assisting with internal or external audits.
The must haves 💪
- Strong proficiency/experience with financial software/ERPs, ideally: MS Dynamics 365, Netsuite, but we are also happy to consider those who are Master/advanced users of other enterprise level ERPs such as SAP, Oracle etc.
- PowerBI (+ any other reporting platforms)
- Strong Microsoft Office/365 skillset, particularly with Excel
- High level of attention to detail
- Effective communication to collaborate with stakeholders
The nice to haves ➕➕➕
- Knowledge of security and compliance requirements in financial & BI systems
- Database management, SQL queries & data integration
This role is based in our Bulgarian office within the NV Tower, 1756 Sofia. We work on a hybrid model, usually with 2 days/week in the office.
What’s In it for You? 💰
- Competitive fixed salary
- Flexible, hybrid approach to working; split your time between the office and home
- You get to be part of a fun, driven and supportive team
- Access to a state-of-the-art office with a heavily subsidized sports center (gym/spa/pool)
- Gift on your birthday
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Excellent development opportunities and a great company culture
Equality and Diversity 🌍
We want everyone at Puzzel to be their true, authentic selves at work irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background.
We are proud to have a diverse workforce from across the globe and are continuously striving to foster an inclusive and diverse environment, where everyone is celebrated for who they are. If there is anything we can do to support you in the interview process, or beyond, please let us know.
One Last Thing ☝🏻
Even if you feel you are only a 75% match for this role, we still want to hear from you. This list is purely indicative. Skills can always be learnt.
Please note that we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role, so you must have eligibility to work in the country you are applying for.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website. Puzzel are not considering candidates that do not have a work permit in the country we are hiring in.
We asked employees of Puzzel how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Puzzel
Gender diversity (male:female)
London (Bank), Copenhagen, Stockholm, Malmö, Uppsala, Arendal, Oslo (HQ)