At a Glance
Us: Fast-growing startup of 100+ people. We are a remote-first team, mainly based in the UK. YC alumni (summer 2019) and Series A funding of 32$m in 2023. Our mission is to revolutionise how the world learns about people, so people can revolutionise the world.🚀
You: We are looking for a full-time, strategic and commercial-minded B2B marketing leader to develop a comprehensive go-to-market strategy and spearhead our multi-geo expansion. You will work collaboratively with leadership across sales and product, executing campaigns and pipeline development programs across AI Enterprise, Corporate and Academia, while supporting our product-led and sales-led motions.
- Translating business priorities into marketing strategies and tactics
- Collaborating with sales and product to achieve Prolifics financial and strategic goals
- Building and executing the marketing strategy in close collaboration with ExCo, product and sales leaders
- Exceeding near-term customer targets while building the foundation for long-term growth and managing all the necessary trade-offs in between
- Creating and executing campaigns and pipeline development programmes across AI Enterprise, Corporate, and Academia, supporting product-led and sales-led motions
- Creating and executing meaningful customer advocacy and experience-based programs, which provide opportunities for our customers to tell their stories, engage with, and learn from other customers’ experiences
- Tightly aligning marketing, sales, and product based on shared goals
- Driving a data-driven culture within marketing and the wider organisation, creating data-based analysis of what’s working and where to adjust investments
- Keeping a pulse on the changing market landscape, providing insights to the cross functional team
- Evolving product positioning and messaging
- Leading a multi-skilled marketing team, including a creative studio
- Building a winning culture that encourages innovation and mentorship
- Effectively balancing efficiency improvements and placing bold bets on growth
What you’ll bring
- Proven expertise in B2B enterprise, creative & consumer facing marketing
- First principle thinking
- Proven experience in developing and executing successful go-to-market strategies for startups or scale-ups
- Demonstrable record of driving growth, gained from a product company, preferably in marketplace or related industries
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to translate marketing activities into measurable business outcomes
- Inspirational leadership skills with a record of building and nurturing multidisciplinary, top-performing teams
Even better if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field; MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the AI industry (a strong plus).
What you’ll get
⚖️ Work-Life Balance: We’re all looking to strike the right work-life balance, and as a remote-first company you’re able to work flexibly from your home in the UK or our dog-friendly co-working space in Shoreditch. We offer 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays of course, which you can switch with any day of your choosing. We also have adjusted hours where the whole company finishes 2 hours earlier on Fridays.
🏡 Family Life: We offer generous maternity, paternity and shared parental leave. Need to pick your child up from school? No Problem. Our flexible working gives you the childcare flexibility you need.
💰 Pension: We offer a salary sacrifice pension with a 3% starting employer contribution.
📈 Share Options: An exciting option to buy shares of Prolific in the future.
🧘 Wellbeing: We care deeply about our employees well-being, that’s why we offer comprehensive Bupa & Medicash private health insurance, that disregards medical history. Taxable monthly stipend of £150 in order for you to improve your wellness and remote experience. We want you to have a happy and healthy environment so we offer a £1000 home office budget, along with a Apple MacBook when you start, plus a £200 yearly top-up.
⚰️ Death-in-service: We offer a death-in-service benefit that would pay out 4x of your annual salary.
📚 Learn & Grow: Development is important to us, and we want to give all our employees the opportunity to learn. There are many personal growth and career progression opportunities available, as well as mentoring. We also offer a £1000 yearly budget for education, growth and training for you to use at your discretion.
💙 Culture: We’re a friendly bunch here at Prolific; open, transparent and inclusive. Although we’re a remote first company we still love to hang out with each other! We run collaborative quarterly company-wide meets up and team socials (both virtually and in-person), all paid for. Alongside this we offer a £1000 yearly budget for discretionary meet-ups so you can cover travel, food and accommodation. As a business we’re also committed to carbon offsetting; each month we donate money in your name to plant trees 🌳 and being remote we’re doing our bit to offset travel too
Our Interview Process
Talent Call: You'll meet with one of our Talent team and have an exploratory call about the role requirements, life at Prolific, as well as your background and aspirations.
Hiring Manager Interview: You'll interview with two members of the team, one of which will be the hiring manager. You'll have the opportunity to ask about the company and the role, and we'll ask you questions about your experiences and goals. Panel Interview: We'll hold a panel interview that evaluates skills required for the role. You'll meet with more of our team and may be asked to complete a presentation or task. You'll be compensated with a £50 voucher 💰 for completing the task because we know your time is valuable! Final Interview: We will deep dive into your past experiences, goals, motivations, and skills all aligned to our Prolific Principles. You'll speak with two to three members of the team and - as always - have an opportunity to ask questions about the role and company.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Monitoring
Prolific is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. We welcome all applications, and consider them without regard to race, religion, belief, age, gender, gender expression, gender identity, gender reassignment, disability, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, sex or sexual orientation.
We are committed to ensuring a fair recruitment process, it's essential to our success. Under the Equality Act (2010) we collect information from individuals at the point of application. We anonymously monitor the profiles of individuals that apply to each vacancy to ensure that no individual is unfairly discriminated against or disadvantaged.
By submitting your application, you agree that Prolific may collect your personal data for recruiting and global organisation planning. Prolific's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Prolific may process, where Prolific may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Prolific’s use of your personal information.
We asked employees of Prolific how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Prolific
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)