Core hours 9.30 - 4.30
Peppy is a B2B digital health startup on a mission to bring expert healthcare to everyone.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalised support to people when they need it most, all on a secure mobile app. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood and men’s health (with more to come).
Over one million people across the UK now have access to Peppy through their employer or private medical insurance. With Peppy, they can connect with a human expert over chat or video call, engage with a community of like-minded users and turn to a library of events, articles and videos, all at the touch of a button.
We work with over 50 employers including Santander, Capgemini, Aviva, SAP and Wickes, as well as partnering with huge insurers, Vitality and AXA. Peppy helps them look after their people when they need it most, and to build an employer brand that helps them stand out from the crowd.
Demand for Peppy has never been higher. Last year we announced our $10m Series A fundraise led by Felix Capital, and we have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services and expand internationally.
Life as a Senior Product Designer at Peppy:
- You will be driving our product to the next level and get the chance to work on some really exciting design projects while continuing to establish our design system and shape our product and how users interact with it
- Helping Peppy to be distinctive and stand out from the crowd; you'll be using your UX/UI expertise to help us achieve this
- Creating design solutions using best practises and established UX methodologies, helping shape and deliver the best product experience for our users
- You'll be responsible for executing outstanding UX throughout the user journey
Our dream Senior Product Designer has:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Designer, delivering exceptional UX and UI
- A wealth of Mobile App design experience
- Experience confidently using Figma as your main design tool
- Experience with all elements of the UX/UI design process (research, wireframing, visual design, prototyping, etc)
- A public portfolio that you've worked on independently and are really proud of
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.