We’re on a mission to support the taboo, forgotten and under-served areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Specialised Men’s Health and Specialised Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• $45mil Series B fundraise announced in January ‘23, led by Albion VC• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 250+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Europe.• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.• Rated one of the Top Startups to work for by LinkedIn, Tempo and Flexa.
We’re looking for a Senior Mobile Developer to join Peppy's fast-growing team, who want to play a role in the next chapter of our journey and be part of a force for good in the world.
Life as a Senior Mobile Developer at Peppy:
- You will deliver a high quality Mobile Application as a part of an agile cross-functional team with experienced Engineers, Testers, Product Managers and Designers
- Build and launch new features on a regular basis at a great level of quality
- Write clean, performant, testable, and efficient code, and document it for the benefit of your peers and beyond
- Conduct peer reviews and ensure the high quality of deliverables by using version control, CI and CD
- Bring your expertise to discovery exercises and technical discussions; proposing, challenging and approving technical solutions
- Conduct research for new features and integrations
- Optimise app performance to keep our users happy
- Take an active role across the whole product development lifecycle
Our dream Senior Mobile Developer has:
- 4+ years of professional experience developing customer-facing Mobile Applications
- 3+ years of professional experience developing with React Native
- Experience writing automated tests (unit, E2E) for your code
- High level of proficiency in software design principles and testing methodologies
- Excellent communicator who can simplify complexity to share your work with the whole team and the wider company
- Proven ability to learn, investigate, experiment and prototype
- Experience writing TypeScript
- Experience with Redux and React Hooks
- (Nice to have) Experience with Web sockets and chat rooms
- (Nice to have) Experience with Detox, Maestro or Appium
- (Nice to have) Experience with AI systems and interfaces
- (Nice to have) An understanding of Github Action workflows
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
Access to Peppy: You can receive free unlimited access to the Peppy app to use our Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Women’s Health or Men’s Health services.Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including VitalityGP, optical, dental and hearing coverage. Financial Wellness: You have access to your own confidential financial wellbeing coach and resources, through Bippit.Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.Pension: We offer an up to 5% employer pension contribution scheme through Nest.Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.Remote-First: We're a remote-first business, rather than remote-only. So you can choose between working from home, or in a shared WeWork office or somewhere in between, as long as it's within the UK.Socials: We encourage our employees to join our in-person team events and socials to build stronger connections within your team. If you live outside London, your travel expenses for these events are on us too!Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook delivered in time for your first day.Referral Incentive: You can receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
We asked employees of Peppy how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Peppy
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York
What employees are saying
"I'm trusted to get on with my work, so long as I deliver results and I decide how to accomplish that. I love that we are able to work in this way."
Anonymous Peppy Employee