We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• Recent $45mil Series B fundraise, led by Albion VC• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 150+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine.• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.• Rated one of the Top Startups to work for by LinkedIn, Tempo and Flexa.
“The Content team works like a dream, in a genuinely supportive way, to ensure all the content across all the verticals is as good as it possibly can be. We’re Peppy’s shop window - it’s a responsibility we take very seriously. No two days are ever the same, so if you like a fast-paced, super-rewarding work environment, this is the place for you. ” - Claire Lavelle, Senior Content Editor
Life as Senior Content Editor at Peppy:
- Working with our experts and external experts to write and edit expert-led content for our women’s health and menopause services covering medical, fitness, nutrition, mental health and more.
- Using robust medical and health research and expert input as the backbone for practical articles.
- Retaining impeccable records. Uploading and building content into our CMS platform including picture research.
- Conceptualising, commissioning and editing content for Peppy’s learning courses and programmes.
- Scheduling and managing the editorial flow of your own sections (women’s health and menopause).
- Constantly coming up with new ideas to keep our content fresh and relevant and thinking of new ways to deliver it to our users using written, video and audio media.
- Understanding user behaviour via data streams and responding accordingly with content planning.
Our dream Senior Content Editor has:
- 3+ years of experience as a journalist and editor in a similar digital role.
- Experience in interviewing, researching, writing and editing sparkling, must-read articles in all formats and lengths for a female audience.
- The ability to access high quality health experts.
- The ability to think creatively, but also able to articulate ground-breaking ideas into practical, useful content.
- You will work quickly, without sacrificing quality or accuracy.
- A strong eye for detail and command of the English language, especially grammar and punctuation.
- Experience comfortably working on multiple projects at once with a large and changing workload and excellent organisational skills.
- Experience being a skilful editor that can transform a piece of dry expert-written content into a fast, compelling must-read for womenDemonstrable understanding of female health audiences.
Bonus points, if you also have:
- Good working knowledge of Contentful and/or other CMS platforms.
- Experience working with picture research and editing.
- Experience conceptualising and producing audio and video, esp. fitness
- Experience using Canva, Powerpoint, Excel, Asana.
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home in the UK, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.Work From Home Allowance: If you choose to work fully-remote, you’re eligible for a one-off Home Office Allowance to set up your remote workspace.Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.Financial Wellness: You have access to your own confidential financial wellbeing coach and resources, through Bippit.Pension: We offer an up to 5% employer pension contribution scheme through Nest.Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Pro delivered in time for your first day.Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
We asked employees of Peppy how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Peppy
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York