We’re on a mission to support the taboo, forgotten and under-served areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Specialised Men’s Health and Specialised Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• $45mil Series B fundraise announced in January ‘23, led by Albion VC• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 250+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Europe.• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.• Rated one of the Top Startups to work for by LinkedIn, Tempo and Flexa.
We have an opening for a seasoned backend engineer with a can-do attitude and the pragmatism and drive to make magic happen. Joining a cross-functional product development team we’re looking for someone who has the pragmatism and flexibility to roll up their sleeves, dig in and get stuff done. Though your core remit will be to focus on our core Node.js and Python backend systems we encourage folks to take initiative and contribute wherever the need arises.
If you join Peppy now you’ll join a small but growing team in a fast-paced agile environment. You will play a key role in helping us to scale our product development efforts during the next phase of our growth. Our ambition is huge and yours should be too!
Our ideal Senior Backend Engineer has:
- A high level of proficiency in Node.js, Python or both.
- Experience building and shipping products with a heavy ML focus.
- Proven experience in developing automated tests and continuous integration workflows.
- An ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects, maintaining responsibility for the quality of your own work.
- A deep understanding of coding best practices and a dedication to creating efficient, scalable, and maintainable code.
- An insatiable desire to learn more: you thrive learning new technologies, stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new.
- Nice to haves: include experience with analytics and data pipelines, although this is not a must.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
We asked employees of Peppy how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Peppy
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York