We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021.• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 90+ clients and partners including Natwest, Clifford Chance, Disney, Santander, Aviva, SAP and AXA.• Remote-first company with 170+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine. • Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.• Rated one of the Top Startups to work for by LinkedIn, Tempo and Flexa.
Life as Sales Development Representative at Peppy:
- Book in meetings with Account Executives from cold outreach
- Qualify new leads generated by outbound prospecting
- The creation and maintenance of email sequences and LinkedIn messages using automation software (Hubspot, Dux Soup and more) to book first calls
- Enrolling newly generated leads into appropriate communications paths
- Tracking and reporting on email sequences, contact rate, and sales campaigns/conversions
- The finding and collation of opportunity detail, including firmographic information, key stakeholders, company initiatives etc.
Our dream Sales Development Representative has:
- Experience in a lead generation / sales role OR you are a recent graduate keen to kickstart your sales career
- You will be hungry to join an exciting startup.
- You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence.
- You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- Preferred experience using automation tools including Hubspot, Linkedin, Gong, Outreach and Dux Soup
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.• Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.• Pension: We offer an up to 5% matched pension contribution scheme through Nest.• Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.• Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Pro delivered in time for your first day.• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
We asked employees of Peppy how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Peppy
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York