Core hours 9.30 - 4.30
Peppy is a B2B digital health startup on a mission to bring expert healthcare to everyone.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalised support to people when they need it most, all on a secure mobile app. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood and men’s health (with more to come).
Over one million people across the UK now have access to Peppy through their employer or private medical insurance. With Peppy, they can connect with a human expert over chat or video call, engage with a community of like-minded users and turn to a library of events, articles and videos, all at the touch of a button.
We work with over 50 employers and insurers (and counting!), including Microsoft, Santander, Accenture, Aviva and SAP. Peppy helps them look after their people when they need it most, and to build an employer brand that helps them stand out from the crowd.
Demand for Peppy has never been higher. We recently announced our $10m Series A fundraise, and we have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services and expand internationally.
The scope of a Peppy Menopause Practitioner is huge, and we hope you're as excited about it as we are!
- NMC registered nurse
- Experienced Women's Health nurse, with 5+ years working with menopausal patients
- Independent Prescriber with experience of prescribing HRT
- In depth understanding of HRT management
- Awareness of National nursing agendas
- Understands essential training requirements in keeping with Peppy’s policies
- Ability to convey clinical knowledge to users with clarity and empathy
- Confident and friendly, quick to build rapport with users and team members
- Working knowledge of IT platforms (including Microsoft tools, e-mail) and comfortable using messaging systems (like WhatsApp)
- Strong organisational skills, an ability to prioritise, and the skills to manage a busy clinical caseload
Bonus points if you have:
- Previous experience of remote clinical consultations
- BMS membership is preferable
- Menopause specific CPD, such as ‘Menopause - The Foundations’ or BMS Modules
What we offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic and growing team!
- The opportunity to get involved with writing Peppy content, hosting online events and developing the clinical team
- Annual salary of £44,000; rising to £47,000 for senior practitioners
- Option for full time or part time contracts (minimum 24hr/week)
- Choose your shift pattern; days or evenings, (hours of work between 9am - 9pm Monday-Friday)
- No work on bank holidays
- Paid overtime
- Home-based role (all work-related travel paid for)
- Private medical insurance (min 24hr/week)
- 7% pension contribution
- 25 days paid annual leave, plus paid bank holidays (pro-rata if part time)
- Sick pay
- Work laptop
- Funded annual Peppy Practitioner Conference - meet the team!
- Paid CPD time and course/event fees (pro-rata if part time)
- Funded revalidation support
If this sounds like you, and you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.