We’re on a mission to support the taboo, forgotten and under-served areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Specialised Men’s Health and Specialised Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• $45mil Series B fundraise announced in January ‘23, led by Albion VC• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 250+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Europe.• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.• Rated one of the Top Startups to work for by LinkedIn, Tempo and Flexa.
We're looking for a world-class Head of Data with outstanding leadership skills, a clear view of what excellence looks like and the drive and energy to make it happen. You’ll shape and grow the data function at Peppy taking what we have built to date on a journey to the next level.
Your remit will be broad, encompassing all aspects of data collection, processing and analysis within the business. You’ll be pragmatic and flexible about the technology we use to achieve our goals, understanding how to iterate to a destination whilst continually delivering value along the way. You’ll be passionate about what you do and will thrive by evangelising about the impact of data function within Peppy and beyond.
If you are successful in your role, data-informed decision-making will become a non-negotiable at Peppy: part of our DNA. Our ambition is huge and yours should be too.
Our dream Head of Data has:
- Proven experience in leading and growing data teams at a top-tier product development company.
- A strategic mindset and strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify opportunities, prioritise initiatives, and deliver data-driven solutions that support the company's growth and success.
- A bias towards action and delivery: a roll-your-sleeves up approach.
- The ability to add value at different degrees of scale, from a tight-nit core through to a multi-team business unit.
- Deep understanding of modern data technologies, architectures, and best practices, including big data processing, data warehousing, and real-time analytics.
- A proven track record of driving innovation in data science and machine learning; ideally with hands-on experience implementing ML-ops.
- Experience in implementing robust data governance, ensuring data quality, security, and compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards.
- The ability to collaborate effectively within cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, marketing, and business leaders.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex data concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent people management skills: you genuinely enjoy managing people, helping them to grow and to flourish.
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
Access to Peppy: You can receive free unlimited access to the Peppy app to use our Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Women’s Health or Men’s Health services.Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including VitalityGP, optical, dental and hearing coverage. Financial Wellness: You have access to your own confidential financial wellbeing coach and resources, through Bippit.Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.Pension: We offer an up to 5% employer pension contribution scheme through Nest.Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.Remote-First: We're a remote-first business, rather than remote-only. So you can choose between working from home, or in a shared WeWork office or somewhere in between, as long as it's within the UK.Socials: We encourage our employees to join our in-person team events and socials to build stronger connections within your team. If you live outside London, your travel expenses for these events are on us too!Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook delivered in time for your first day.Referral Incentive: You can receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
We asked employees of Peppy how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Peppy
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York