We’re on a mission to support the taboo, forgotten and under-served areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Specialised Men’s Health and Specialised Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• $45mil Series B fundraise announced in January ‘23, led by Albion VC.• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 250+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.• Remote-first company with 150+ employees globally.• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.• Number 1 on LinkedIn's Top Startups UK 2023 list.• Rated as one of the fastest growing (and best to work for) startups by Sifted, Tempo and Flexa.
What you'll be doing as our CRM Manager at Peppy:
- Defining and building the strategy and vision for lifecycle communications to Peppy users through our mobile app, working towards user engagement and user retention targets.
- Managing end-to-end delivery of simultaneous lifecycle campaigns, leveraging dynamic segmentation to ensure optimal message timing and targeting at all times.
- Implementing a rigorous testing framework to continually refine our approach to messaging across all channels (push, in-app, email, SMS).
- Working closely with the Product team to drive improvements in business goals across user activation and retention.
- Owning reporting mechanisms to share lifecycle marketing performance, learnings and best practices.
- Managing the relationship with our engagement platform, customer.io.
- Reporting directly into our VP Product, working extremely closely with both product and marketing teams.
Our dream CRM Manager:
- Has a minimum 3 years’ experience within lifecycle marketing, with a track record of developing, implementing, and optimising lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Executes rapidly and iteratively; working in a fast paced environment brings out the best in you and your previous startup experience proves that.
- Has extensive experience with Customer.io or other CRM platforms (eg. Braze).
- Is data-minded and make decisions promptly, based on available data.
- Launches campaigns or services quickly, even if they're not perfect, to get immediate feedback.
- Prioritises doing over planning, enabling rapid response to challenges.
- Regularly tests hypotheses, product features, and campaigns to gather data for improvements.
- Is comfortable writing copy across all communication mediums.
Bonus points, if you also have:
- Experience with analytical tools such as MixPanel or Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of HTML coding for email.
- A keen eye for design and exceptionally high standards on the visuals of your output.
Daily Rate:We're looking to make this hire on a 6 months contract initially, with a rate of between £300-£400/day dependent on experience.
Equality & Diversity:Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
We asked employees of Peppy how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Peppy
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York