We’re on a mission to support the taboo, forgotten and under-served areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Specialised Men’s Health and Specialised Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• $45mil Series B fundraise announced in January ‘23, led by Albion VC.• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 250+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Europe.• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.• Rated one of the Top Startups to work for by LinkedIn, Tempo and Flexa.
We are now looking for an exceptional Content Director to lead our content team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in content production, team management, and operational efficiency, ideally within the health or lifestyle writing space. You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of content creation, ensuring the quality and output of our content while managing budgets and resources effectively.
Life as our Content Director at Peppy:
- Step into the pivotal role of Content Director at Peppy, where you'll lead the content operations with vigour and vision.
- Masterfully manage all aspects of content operations, aligning resources for peak project performance.
- Sculpt the content team's structure and rhythm to balance high-volume production whilst maintaining the highest quality.
- Foster an environment of growth and creativity within your team, guiding them towards professional development and excellence.
- Ensure each piece of content not only aligns with our audience's needs and our company's goals but also sets new benchmarks in quality.
- Harness the power of data to create insightful reports that shape our content strategy and guide our decision-making processes.
- Collaborate dynamically with cross-functional teams and stakeholders, fostering innovative problem-solving and driving content production.
- Leverage your background in high-volume content production, ideally within the health or lifestyle editing sectors, to enhance our content operations.
- Apply your leadership skills, drawn from your experience leading a team of content creators, editors, and other professionals, to inspire and motivate.
- Employ performance management systems such as OKR tracking to maximise team productivity and instil a culture of continuous improvement.
- Balance strong analytical skills with creative problem-solving abilities, pushing the envelope in content production.
- Use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build bridges across teams and stakeholders, fostering a unified approach to our goals.
Our dream Content Director has:
- Proven experience in a Content Director/Head of Content role, preferably in health or lifestyle editing, with a focus on high-volume content production.
- Strong operational skills and a track record of managing budgets, resources, and workflows effectively.
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of content creators, editors, and other content professionals.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing performance management systems, such as OKR tracking.
- Expertise in the ability to draw data insights to inform content strategy and decision-making.
- Exceptional creative problem-solving skills and a passion for driving innovation in content production.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams and with stakeholders.
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
Access to Peppy: You can receive free unlimited access to the Peppy app to use our Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Women’s Health or Men’s Health services.Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including VitalityGP, optical, dental and hearing coverage. Financial Wellness: You have access to your own confidential financial wellbeing coach and resources, through Bippit.Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.Pension: We offer an up to 5% employer pension contribution scheme through Nest.Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.Remote-First: We're a remote-first business, rather than remote-only. So you can choose between working from home, or in a shared WeWork office or somewhere in between, as long as it's within the UK.Socials: We encourage our employees to join our in-person team events and socials to build stronger connections within your team. If you live outside London, your travel expenses for these events are on us too!Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook delivered in time for your first day.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
We asked employees of Peppy how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Peppy
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York