outré creative is an international creative design agency working with some of the biggest utility, insurance and financial brands in the US and UK.
We’re all about delivering excellent customer experience and measurable returns on investment to our clients – from creating vibrant brand identities all the way through to the nuts and bolts transactional touchpoints that hold everything together. We specialise in digital design, information design, branding and design strategy.
Reporting up to the Global Creative Director, you'll be London based and work creatively on design projects in both the US and the UK. Driven, motivated, with an impeccable attention to detail. The Junior Designer has strong problem-solving skills, with a design tenacity and a strong desire to make a difference within the team.
- Creating high quality, innovative and ground breaking design solutions that exceed the client’s brief, and which are delivered within the required deadline.
- Working on existing client projects and thinking strategically about their requirements, taking into consideration their brand, their costs, the objectives of the project, and any compliance or IT constraints.
- Familiarity and understanding of our key clients' branding and design guidelines to help us to deliver what the client wants, first time.
- Working with the Account and Creative teams to interpret the client’s brief and ensure that content and design work well together and meet the client’s needs.
- Pulling together proposals following the outré creative proposal template by the required deadlines.
- Preparing, editing and amending design assets and photography.
- Producing specification documents to ensure the proper implementation of our designs.
- Creating presentations following our brand guidelines for the Managing Director or Creative Director to use when attending client pitches and meetings.
- Designing and creating high quality and innovative 'proof of concepts' for proposals and presentations.
- Ability to follow instruction and develop and roll out existing design routes.
- Producing and supplying final files – print-ready PDFs, packaged artwork, assets, specifications, or other requirements.
- A natural understanding of the difference between ‘making something look good’ and ‘making something work’.
- An impressive design portfolio
- Understanding and experience of Information Design.
- The ability to manage time and prioritise and delegate tasks
- Good understanding of complex print design and techniques.
- High level of visual polish in all aspects of work, from wireframes to hi-fidelity visuals.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Great eye for selecting assets (icons, illustrations, photography) to complement design solutions.
- Highly self motivated and driven to grow and develop
- Expert in key design software:
– Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
– Sketch / Figma
- Educated to degree level in Graphic Design/Graphic Communication
Training and Development
- Work closely and be mentored by hands-on Creative Directors.
- Access to training budget and ongoing development
- HR support to focus on your career development and long term objectives.
- We finish early on a Friday - 3:00PM
- True remote working work-life balance initiatives
- Competitive salary
- Monthly team social events
Based in central Manhattan and London, outré creative is a boutique creative design agency working with some of the biggest corporate brands in the US and UK.
We’re team-orientated and constantly strive to go above and beyond our clients’ expectations to deliver work that ticks all the right boxes. And we like to have fun while doing it, with Friday drinks, the odd pub quiz, Halloween dress-ups, baking competitions and planned quarterly events. We also offer travel between offices, a generous annual leave package and ongoing training and development.
Sound good? Great! Say hello to our Head of People, Rick Komene, at email@example.com or get in touch through Instagram – @outre_creative.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options outré creative provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure outré creative is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at outré creative
Gender diversity (male:female)
London and New York