About us OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth. OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our Mission Our mission is to power the growth of the digital economy through open, integrated payments and financial solutions. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How are we building our teams?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things. Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
At OpenPayd we know diversity of thought is crucial for our team to flourish. That’s why we make sure diversity isn’t only considered when hiring, but is part of the process, with diverse hiring panels for every role. We are a workplace where everyone can come to work as themselves and be proud of who they are. Our team already speaks over 20 languages, and that number’s constantly growing. No matter where you’re from, we’ll do everything we can to make you feel at home. Our forums and inclusivity initiatives are designed to support our colleagues to share their ideas and give feedback on their experiences. And in all our offices we also offer flexible working arrangements.
How will you add value to the OpenPayd journey?
- Being part of a dynamic new business team supported by every other function within the business
- Pitching OpenPayd solutions to prospective clients and co-building solutions with the client to fulfil their needed
- Managing the sales process through to contract signing including contract and commercial negotiations
- Executing product and technical conversations with the clients co-ordinated with product and development teams
- Aligning delivery with product and engineering function to ensure appropriate resource is allocated to each client and influence the roadmap
What success is in this role?
- Quickly gaining an excellent understanding of OpenPayd’s vision and our services
- Consistently demonstrating the ability to meet seemingly complex customer requirements
- Taking ownership and accountability for your deliverables
- Working effectively with all teams across the business to effectively deliver our value proposition order to win high growth accounts
- Building a strong and balanced pipeline of sales opportunities
- Developing within our organisation to achieve your ambitions
- Feeling at ease sharing and contributing to help us build the best team possible
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- You understand the Gaming/Gambling space and can identify the needs of Embedded Finance
- Minimum of 3-4 years Sales/Business development experience within payments/BAAS sector
- Proven track record of successful full sales cycle execution and delivering against revenue targets
- Experience of successfully managing complex sales engagements with high value customers
- Comprehensive network of industry contacts
- In-depth understanding of the payments ecosystem, trends and innovative payments solutions
- Ability to create technical solutions mapping and implementation approach for a broad range of client needs
- A passion for the industry; an ongoing interest in the development of the industry and, most importantly, an opinion!
Our perks and benefits:
- Personal training budget
- Health Insurance
- Annual bonus scheme
- Extra day off for your Birthday and social volunteering
- Early Friday finish
We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. OpenPayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. OpenPayd will only accept CV's from the partners with relevant agreement via the People and Talent team only.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options OpenPayd provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure OpenPayd is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at OpenPayd
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I love that the company is trying to be more flexible and getting our feedback to do so by taking action thorough this new policy."
Senior Finance Manager at Openpayd