About us OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth. OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our Mission Our mission is to power the growth of the digital economy through open, integrated payments and financial solutions. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How are we building our teams?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things. Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
At OpenPayd we know diversity of thought is crucial for our team to flourish. That’s why we make sure diversity isn’t only considered when hiring, but is part of the process, with diverse hiring panels for every role. We are a workplace where everyone can come to work as themselves and be proud of who they are. Our team already speaks over 20 languages, and that number’s constantly growing. No matter where you’re from, we’ll do everything we can to make you feel at home. Our forums and inclusivity initiatives are designed to support our colleagues to share their ideas and give feedback on their experiences. And in all our offices we also offer flexible working arrangements.
How will you add value to the OpenPayd journey? What matters to us is your willingness to learn, to get out of your comfort zone and help us build the culture of continuous improvement. We’d like you to be geared up by enthusiasm and passion and to strive to achieve your best every day. You will be self-motivated and be able to manage your own workload without supervision. You demonstrate a positive "can-do" attitude and thrive in a constantly changing work environment. We have offices all over the world, therefore you will enjoy working with different cultures and flourishing in a diverse, international environment.
Your day-to-day will be:
- Support the People team on various projects and initiatives
- Assist with the delivery of people processes through the employee lifecycle
- Prepare and maintain key employee documentation (contracts, letters, onboarding documentation)
- Run employee data reports for audit purposes
- Manage employee induction processes and facilitate employee induction sessions
- Oversee the ongoing data quality on all people systems
- Manage the offboarding process of team members
- Administer mandatory training and reporting
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to develop interpersonal relationships with employees at all company levels
- “Can do” positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritize important projects
- 1-2 years of experience within HR, Administration, or another related field
- Knowledge of people operations and labour law would be considered a plus
- Usage experience of Excel, Outlook and other MS Office tools
- University degree
Our perks and benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Personal Training allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday
- Early 4pm finish on Fridays
- Multisport card sponsored
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. OpenPayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. OpenPayd will only accept CV's from the partners with relevant agreement via the People and Talent team only.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options OpenPayd provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure OpenPayd is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at OpenPayd
Gender diversity (male:female)