About us OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth. OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our Mission Our mission is to power the growth of the digital economy through open, integrated payments and financial solutions. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How are we building our teams?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things. Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
At OpenPayd we know diversity of thought is crucial for our team to flourish. That’s why we make sure diversity isn’t only considered when hiring, but is part of the process, with diverse hiring panels for every role. We are a workplace where everyone can come to work as themselves and be proud of who they are. Our team already speaks over 20 languages, and that number’s constantly growing. No matter where you’re from, we’ll do everything we can to make you feel at home. Our forums and inclusivity initiatives are designed to support our colleagues to share their ideas and give feedback on their experiences. And in all our offices we also offer flexible working arrangements.
This is a short term role (March to July/August 2023) with responsibility for delivering the group consolidated statutory accounts along with UK legal entity accounts under IFRS for the year ended 30 April 2023.
Your day to day will be:
- Assist in preparation and completion of UK statutory accounts – taking them from TB in Netsuite to final signed version – 3 UK companies, plus consolidated group accounts, under IFRS
- Co-ordinate completion of audit support files including balance sheet reconciliations and similar, working with the UK and other group finance teams
- Provide required IFRS disclosure workings and support needed for the statutory accounts
- Work with the group’s auditors (Deloitte) and internal finance team to answer all queries and provide supporting schedules as required
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong knowledge of IFRS reporting and experience of preparing statutory accounts – including experience of lease accounting and expected credit losses and other financial instruments disclosure
- Excellent Excel skills and experience of using Netsuite (or similar accounting system)
- Experience of working in fintech or other financial institutions an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability and attention to detail
We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. OpenPayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. OpenPayd will only accept CV's from the partners with relevant agreement via the People and Talent team only.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options OpenPayd provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure OpenPayd is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at OpenPayd
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I love that the company is trying to be more flexible and getting our feedback to do so by taking action thorough this new policy."
Senior Finance Manager at Openpayd