OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth.
OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our mission is to ‘To open up banking and payments for business globally, through a modular platform’. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How are we building our teams?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things. Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
At OpenPayd we know diversity of thought is crucial for our team to flourish. That’s why we make sure diversity isn’t only considered when hiring, but is part of the process, with diverse hiring panels for every role. We are a workplace where everyone can come to work as themselves and be proud of who they are. Our team already speaks over 20 languages, and that number’s constantly growing. No matter where you’re from, we’ll do everything we can to make you feel at home. Our forums and inclusivity initiatives are designed to support our colleagues to share their ideas and give feedback on their experiences. And in all our offices we also offer flexible working arrangements.
You will be an important part of our talented, highly experienced team, working at the heart of strategic decision-making activities. A new role has been created for a Financial Modeller to play a key role in driving strategic decision making for the business.
How will you add value to the OpenPayd journey?
- Build fully-integrated detailed financial models from which the business will be monitored and analysed for annual budgets and long-term planning processes and maintain the models for actuals and periodic re-forecasting
- Ability to create systems whereby different models interface with each other to facilitate decision-making and strategic management
- Preparation and production of financial presentations for the business
- Extract and process data from financial records to deliver insightful presentations
- Work with existing models to value projects and monitor associated risks, which may also entail building risk monitoring solutions
- Take a significant interest in the Fintech industry and monitor and analyse trends in the industry
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- You are likely to have a professional qualification, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or CFA
- 2-5 years of experience in financial performance modelling within financial services
- Excellent Excel & strong PowerPoint skills including experience with Excel macros
- Ability to build complex financial models and financial presentations
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills – testing, designing, and building models; incorporating operational results, tax, and accounting adjustments. Have a strong understanding of Excel-based financial modelling and how it can be applied to the business
- Stakeholder management - every day you'll interface with multiple stakeholders across different functions
- Logical thinking and excellent attention to detail - you’ll apply logical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to support the resolution of issues and present results with a high level of accuracy
- Communication – you’ll need to be able to communicate effectively with the wider business
- Strong interpersonal skills and inclusive team working – you will be part of a diverse team with various backgrounds and experiences
Our perks and benefits:
- Access to company share plan
- Personal training budget
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Corporate discounts via Perk Box
- Travel loan
- Company pension plan
- Health & Life Insurance
- Friday office breakfasts, office fruits and a full bar & regular team social
- 25 days annual leave plus the Bank Holidays, an extra day off for Birthday & Social Volunteering
We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. OpenPayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. OpenPayd will only accept CV's from the partners with relevant agreement via the People and Talent team only.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options OpenPayd provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure OpenPayd is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at OpenPayd
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I love that the company is trying to be more flexible and getting our feedback to do so by taking action thorough this new policy."
Senior Finance Manager at Openpayd