About us OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth. OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our Mission Our mission is to power the growth of the digital economy through open, integrated payments and financial solutions. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How are we building our teams?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things. Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
At OpenPayd we know diversity of thought is crucial for our team to flourish. That’s why we make sure diversity isn’t only considered when hiring, but is part of the process, with diverse hiring panels for every role. We are a workplace where everyone can come to work as themselves and be proud of who they are. Our team already speaks over 20 languages, and that number’s constantly growing. No matter where you’re from, we’ll do everything we can to make you feel at home. Our forums and inclusivity initiatives are designed to support our colleagues to share their ideas and give feedback on their experiences. And in all our offices we also offer flexible working arrangements.
How will you add value to the OpenPayd journey?
This is a role with responsibility for carrying out due diligence checks of our prospective corporate clients in order to ensure that they are fully compliant with our requirements and with any applicable regulations.
Your day-to-day will be:
- Working in a dynamic, face-paced environment with industry-leading colleagues that have the Customer experience at the forefront of their daily work
- Carrying out due diligence on our prospective corporate clients in accordance with our policies, and helping in other compliance tasks
- Proactively identifying and sharing areas of improvement in the due diligence processes and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- An in-depth knowledge and experience of merchant compliance
- The ability to self-manage, organize competing priorities effectively and meet deadlines
- You enjoy working efficiently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and thrive when there's ambiguity
- Experience of working in fintech is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing, and in particular be able to present credibly and professionally to senior management
- Able to build strong relationships with peers and business counterparts
Our perks and benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Personal Training allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday
- Early 4pm finish on Fridays
- Multisport card sponsored
We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. OpenPayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. OpenPayd will only accept CV's from the partners with relevant agreement via the People and Talent team only.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options OpenPayd provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure OpenPayd is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at OpenPayd
Gender diversity (male:female)