Hi. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services. We solve the complexity of moving money and enable better decisions. Headquartered in Sydney with offices worldwide, we’re a customer-focused business that is all about inspiring customer confidence.
At OFX, you’ll have the opportunity to reach beyond your role and function across disciplines. Make use of your diverse skill set at a business that values your expertise and turn your potential into reality.
You will leverage your analytical skills and passion for financial markets to play an integral role within the Treasury team. You will be involved in a combination of tasks, which include hedging OFX’s FX exposure, reporting, cashflow forecasting, managing banking relationships and sharing macro insights
- FX and liquidity management activities
- Manage market risk within pre-defined risk parameters
- Provide FX quoting support for the sales and dealing desks
- Monitor, manage and daily reporting on different data points including treasury P&L, flows and trends
- Calculate daily funding requirements and currency reserve provisioning
- Monitor forward book exposures and positioning
- Implement weekly and monthly reporting
- Interact with banking counterparts and payments services
- Support on ad-hoc projects to drive additional value for OFX and clients
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders which includes the sales and marketing teams to provide content and insights (i.e. daily comms, targeted analysis and commentary)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting / Mathematics / Engineering (or equivalent)
- Willing to work on UK Bank holidays.
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in an analytical role related to Treasury/Financial Markets
- Experience in FX / rates trading or markets environment would be highly advantageous
- Ability to take ownership, be accountable and have a high attention to detail while maintaining high ethical standards
- Proficiency in Excel and /or other analytical tools
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter, proactive and solutions orientated attitude
- Experience in a high-visibility role and comfortable communicating with senior internal and external stakeholders
What it's like working at OFX
We’re OFXers because we want to make a difference. We see challenges as opportunities and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get stuff done. We’re committed to making things easier for our clients, pushing boundaries and continuing to move with the times so that we can continue to inspire confidence every day and through every transaction.
We operate as one team, cross-functionally and globally to drive outcomes that deliver excellence for our customers. We're curious self-starters who love learning and sharing our knowledge with others. We embrace change and use our initiative and resilience to overcome challenges.
- Always keep learning. We offer LinkedIn learning programs, which all OFXers have access to. We offer a variety of other learning programs and host an annual Open Day to encourage cross functional and soft skill learning
- Giving back, we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them. We celebrate this with an annual volunteer day, that OFXers can use together or individually
- We promote an environment of reward and recognition, OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers’ effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organize events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it’s participating in our weekly yoga class (now also on Zoom), office happy hours, end of year celebrations. Our team wants you to feel welcome!
At OFX, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace where we value, respect, and encourage our people to be their authentic selves. With an employee base as diverse as the clients we serve, we know that fostering an inclusive workplace is fundamental to our continued success. If you require accommodation for any portion of the recruitment and hiring process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to apply if this role aligns with your career aspirations.
We asked employees of OFX UK & Europe how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at OFX UK & Europe
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Dublin, Germany (remote)