Hi. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services. We solve the complexity of moving money and enable better decisions. Headquartered in Sydney with offices worldwide, we’re a customer-focused business that is all about inspiring customer confidence.
At OFX, you’ll have the opportunity to reach beyond your role and function across disciplines. Make use of your diverse skill set at a business that values your expertise and turn your potential into reality.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of high value corporate clients. The Key Account Manager will ensure these clients receive best-in-class service and support them in managing more complex FX exposures, this with a view to retaining and increasing client revenues. They will also work closely with the direct sales team to help close larger corporate opportunities, and manage any clients won through this channel. Further to this, the Key Account Manager will be expected to generate their own new business and will be responsible for prospecting, building, and converting their own pipeline of larger corporate clients.
What you’ll be doing:
• Managing, retaining, and growing a portfolio of existing strategic corporate client relationships
• New business growth by prospecting, building, and converting own corporate pipeline – full sales cycle management
• New business growth by working collaboratively with the sales team to attract, convert and deliver against new revenue targets in this segment
• Confidently presenting valuable and tailored risk management solutions and strategies to new and existing clients
• Preparing and delivering engaging and informative proposals and presentations to prospective and existing corporate and enterprise clients
• Developing in-depth internal account plans and internal presentations with a view to expanding and retaining clients
• Providing relevant written and verbal market information and FX commentary to clients and team members
• Managing credit and delinquent trade risks
• Representing and speaking on behalf of OFX as a subject matter expert at events and conferences
Working closely with Product and the regional and global Leadership team to drive development and improvements of our proposition
What you’ll bring:
• A solution driven, consultative sales approach
• A proven record of generating new business sales
• Proven record of developing and delivering proposals and presentations for corporate and enterprise prospective clients
• In depth knowledge and experience of FX, Payments and/or money market products essential
• Thorough understanding of the financial markets and the key drivers of currency fluctuations
• Significant experience in account management, managing a portfolio of valuable corporate customers
• Experience of on-going relationship building with clients and the generation of referrals
• A strong knowledge of the compliance framework
• Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
What we offer:
OFX attracts top talent from all over the globe with over 50 nationalities represented amongst our employees. To thrive here, you'll be a self-starter with a penchant for getting stuff done.
- Birthday leave, career leave, volunteer days... We want to make sure you have the right balance in your life.
- Stay motivated by knowing your work matters amongst a collaborative, creative and innovative team. We truly believe we're better together
- Bring your big ideas. We're here to listen. Whether you're an old hand or just starting out, we value your insights and contributions, because pushing boundaries is a core value here
- Feel welcome. We believe personal diversity drives future-focused innovation. We're looking for outliers, game-changers and bridge-builders, but don't just take our word for it, apply now, and come check it out for yourself
What it's like working at OFX:
- We’re OFXers because we want to make a difference. We see challenges as opportunities and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get stuff done. We’re committed to making things easier for our clients, pushing boundaries and continuing to move with the times so that we can continue to inspire confidence every day and through every transaction.
- We operate as one team, cross-functionally and globally to drive outcomes that deliver excellence for our customers. We're curious self-starters who love learning and sharing our knowledge with others. We embrace change and use our initiative and resilience to overcome challenges.
- Global markets move fast and so do we. We work across borders and time zones, which helps make the world feel a little smaller. From San Francisco, Toronto to London, Dublin, Sydney, Auckland, Hong Kong & Singapore, there’s always a colleague to help.
- At OFX we take a hybrid approach to the way we work. Every individual is different! Instead of prescribing a 'set' amount of days in the office we apply a 'three way test' to flexible working. OFXers agree with their manager a schedule that suits the needs of the individual, our business and our clients. We've been Flexa verified so you can trust we are a truly flexible workplace, check out our page here for more details.
At OFX, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where we value, respect, and encourage our people to be their authentic selves. With an employee base as diverse as the clients we serve, we know that being an inclusive workplace is fundamental to our continued success.
We encourage you to apply if this role aligns with your career aspirations.
We asked employees of OFX UK & Europe how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at OFX UK & Europe
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Dublin, Germany (remote)