Hi. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services. We solve the complexity of moving money and enable better decisions. Headquartered in Sydney with offices worldwide, we’re a customer-focused business that is all about inspiring customer confidence.
At OFX, you’ll have the opportunity to reach beyond your role and function across disciplines. Make use of your diverse skill set at a business that values your expertise and turn your potential into reality.
We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services. We solve the complexity of moving money and enable better decisions. Headquartered in Sydney with offices worldwide, we’re a customer-focused business that is all about inspiring customer confidence. We are excited for growth in our business in the EU region, and we are hiring a Sales Executive, that will be an integral part of our European Expansion. The Sales Executive role is the entry level role for the Corporate Sales Team at OFX. Sourcing, qualifying and enriching leads, the Sales Executive provides a highly valued support to our Business Development Managers, working closely together to start the sales process with new prospects and increasing our rapidly expanding client base.
You will be given broad and exclusive in-house training, both as a team and 1-2-1, including access to a fully integrated development program to ensure that all skills are maximized. Predominantly a telephone based role, the Sales Executive will be trained to speak competently about our range of products and services with the ability to build rapport and be influential to key financial decision makers. You will have the opportunity to progress onto the BDM team after a consistently high performance has been proven. This role forms an integral part of a growing division that has already experienced substantial expansion and offers a clear, merit based career path.
Please note: this is a remote position in Germany only, and you must be bilingual in German and English.
What you'll do:
- Cold calling, networking and researching to qualify prospects
- Generate an initial interest in OFX with the financial decision maker within targeted organisations
- Present OFX as a valuable proposition and viable business partner
- Work closely with the BDM team to track all qualified prospects and ensure consistent and smooth customer journey during transition to senior partner
- Administrative tasks associated with managing your own sales pipeline in accordance with company processes
- Attend and actively participate in weekly sales meetings
- Responsibility for preparation of conferences and sales events, including managing relations with event organisers
- Shape, organise and contribute to digital marketing content to consistently drive brand awareness, delivered to the market in a timely manner
- Reporting - ensure accurate and timely data entry of sales activity into CRM system
- Liaise with your manager, team members, dealers and/or relevant stakeholders when there are issues or concerns that need to be resolved
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business or Finance, preferred
- 1 year of sales and/or market research experience
- Fluent German, conversational English and other EU languages are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- A natural interest in Sales with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- A team player, able to give and receive constructive feedback
- Well organized and self-driven within a remote-work environment
- Comfortable working with sales & marketing data
- Driven, tenacious with an appetite for career advancement
- Good communication skills
- Creative, persistent, self-motivated
- An interest in the financial markets is desired but not essential
What it's like working at OFX
We’re OFXers because we want to make a difference. We see challenges as opportunities and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get stuff done. We’re committed to making things easier for our clients, pushing boundaries and continuing to move with the times so that we can continue to inspire confidence every day and through every transaction.
We operate as one team, cross-functionally and globally to drive outcomes that deliver excellence for our customers. We're curious self-starters who love learning and sharing our knowledge with others. We embrace change and use our initiative and resilience to overcome challenges.
- Always keep learning. We offer LinkedIn learning programs, which all OFXers have access to. We offer a variety of other learning programs and host an annual Open Day to encourage cross functional and soft skill learning
- Giving back, we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them. We celebrate this with an annual volunteer day, that OFXers can use together or individually
- We promote an environment of reward and recognition, OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers’ effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organize events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Our team wants you to feel welcome!
- At OFX we take a hybrid approach to the way we work. Every individual is different! Instead of prescribing a 'set' amount of days in the office we apply a 'three way test' to flexible working. OFXers agree with their manager a schedule that suits the needs of the individual, our business and our clients. We've been Flexa verified so you can trust we are a truly flexible workplace, check out our page here for more details.
At OFX, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace where we value, respect, and encourage our people to be their authentic selves. With an employee base as diverse as the clients we serve, we know that fostering an inclusive workplace is fundamental to our continued success. If you require accommodation for any portion of the recruitment and hiring process, please email us at email@example.com.
We encourage you to apply if this role aligns with your career aspirations.
We asked employees of OFX UK & Europe how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at OFX UK & Europe
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Dublin, Germany (remote)