Hi. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services. We solve the complexity of moving money and enable better decisions. Headquartered in Sydney with offices worldwide, we’re a customer-focused business that is all about inspiring customer confidence.
At OFX, you’ll have the opportunity to reach beyond your role and function across disciplines. Make use of your diverse skill set at a business that values your expertise and turn your potential into reality.
This customer-focused role sits with OFX Client Due Diligence team as a specialist function assisting OFX global client-handling teams by performing initial KYC assessments and screening for new-to-OFX clients, ensuring smooth transition between online registration and full verification, and by performing ongoing due diligence for existing clients.
• Process and on boarding of Private and Corporate client registrations
• Assisting clients through the on-boarding process by assessing registration for outstanding
requirements and communicating directly with clients
• Responsible for Sales KYC (Know Your Client) of clients and ensuring full understanding of their needs
• Provide assistance in the day-to-day processing of client paperwork and queries
• Escalate calls within the company if required in accordance with internal procedures
• Perform other ad hoc duties
• Actively collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the development and delivery of OFX strategic,
business and operational plans
• Undertake such other duties as maybe required from time to time as are consistent with the
responsibilities of the post and the needs of OFX.
• Assess and perform Enhanced Customer Due Diligence (ECDD), including AML/CTF checks /KYC
analysis and client screening to ensure OFX fully understands our clients, their needs and payment
• Manage ongoing client due diligence activities/ fraud alerts, triggered by screening or monitoring
outcomes as well as periodic refreshes of OFX knowledge of its client base.
• Review and approve alerts triggered via Client screening, Payment Screening and Fraud monitoring systems
Knowledge, skills, experience
• Previous customer service experience favourable
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English and German and/or French (C2 level)
• Ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively
• Integrity, reliability and good work ethic
• Efficiency and exceptional time management skills
• Commitment to providing outstanding service
• Strong attention to detail and ability to perform multiple tasks
• Team oriented and ability to work unsupervised
• Intermediate skill levels of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
• Able to communicate effectively with employees from all parts of the company, and be able to
present a highly professional image when representing the Company in person or by phone
• Strong attention to detail and team orientation
• The ability to perform multiple tasks and work unsupervised
• Must show initiative and be a self-starter
What it's like working at OFX
We’re OFXers because we want to make a difference. We see challenges as opportunities and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get stuff done. We’re committed to making things easier for our clients, pushing boundaries and continuing to move with the times so that we can continue to inspire confidence every day and through every transaction.
We operate as one team, cross-functionally and globally to drive outcomes that deliver excellence for our customers. We're curious self-starters who love learning and sharing our knowledge with others. We embrace change and use our initiative and resilience to overcome challenges.
- Always keep learning. We offer LinkedIn learning programs, which all OFXers have access to. We offer a variety of other learning programs and host an annual Open Day to encourage cross functional and soft skill learning
- Giving back, we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them. We celebrate this with an annual volunteer day, that OFXers can use together or individually
- We promote an environment of reward and recognition, OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers’ effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organize events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Our team wants you to feel welcome!
- At OFX we take a hybrid approach to the way we work. Every individual is different! Instead of prescribing a 'set' amount of days in the office we apply a 'three way test' to flexible working. OFXers agree with their manager a schedule that suits the needs of the individual, our business and our clients. We've been Flexa verified so you can trust we are a truly flexible workplace, check out our page here for more details.
At OFX, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace where we value, respect, and encourage our people to be their authentic selves. With an employee base as diverse as the clients we serve, we know that fostering an inclusive workplace is fundamental to our continued success. If you require accommodation for any portion of the recruitment and hiring process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to apply if this role aligns with your career aspirations.
We asked employees of OFX UK & Europe how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at OFX UK & Europe
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Dublin, Germany (remote)