Hi. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services. We solve the complexity of moving money and enable better decisions. Headquartered in Sydney with offices worldwide, we’re a customer-focused business that is all about inspiring customer confidence.
We are excited for growth in our business in the EU region, and we are hiring a Business Development Manager, who is fluent in English and German, that will be an integral part of the entry into a new market in Germany. You will play an important part expanding revenue streams by qualifying and acquiring new leads across the Mid-Size Business Segment. You will focus on solution-based sales, to educate prospective clients on OFX's service and products. You will collaborate with other members of the sales team to successfully secure prospective clients and build business relationships.
Please note: this is a remote position in or around Düsseldorf, Germany.
What you'll be doing:
- Intelligently research, identify and track new leads and corporate opportunities.
- Present and explain OFX's value proposition, products and services to partner with prospective clients.
- Collaborate with OFX's broader Operations team to stay updated with new and existing compliance and legal regulations, product advancements and distribution channels.
- Actively contribute and consult on longer-term strategic sales direction.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences; provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Meet and exceed KPI targets daily, weekly, monthly.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce, tracking and recording activity.
What you'll bring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German (essential)
- Experience of the German market
- 2/3 years in a sales role.
- Salesforce experience (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Driven and self-motivated, with a desire to meet and achieve goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast-learner, collaborative, and keen to contribute to the team success
What it's like working at OFX
We’re OFXers because we want to make a difference. We see challenges as opportunities and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get stuff done. We’re committed to making things easier for our clients, pushing boundaries and continuing to move with the times so that we can continue to inspire confidence every day and through every transaction.
We operate as one team, cross-functionally and globally to drive outcomes that deliver excellence for our customers. We're curious self-starters who love learning and sharing our knowledge with others. We embrace change and use our initiative and resilience to overcome challenges.
- Always keep learning. We offer LinkedIn learning programs, which all OFXers have access to. We offer a variety of other learning programs and host an annual Open Day to encourage cross functional and soft skill learning
- Giving back, we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them. We celebrate this with an annual volunteer day, that OFXers can use together or individually
- We promote an environment of reward and recognition, OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers’ effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organize events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it’s participating in our weekly yoga class (now also on Zoom), office happy hours, end of year celebrations. Our team wants you to feel welcome!
At OFX, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where we value, respect, and encourage our people to be their authentic selves. With an employee base as diverse as the clients we serve, we know that being an inclusive workplace is fundamental to our continued success.
We encourage you to apply if this role aligns with your career aspirations.
We asked employees of OFX UK & Europe how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at OFX UK & Europe
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Dublin, Germany (remote)