As our Support Engineer you will help our team with all types of IT support queries. You’ll be a whizz at sorting out all types of IT problems – whether it’s an issue with a computer, access or email – you’ll quickly be able to get to the root of the issue and get it sorted as fast as possible!
- Provide technical support to all our internal users at notonthehighstreet
- Help users diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues
- Managing your own time and workload, owning support tickets to resolution ensure they’re managed to an appropriate SLA
- Asset and Inventory management of our IT Equipment
- Provide users with training of our systems
- Work with team to improve internal technology usage and suggest improvements to increase stability, speed, and flexibility
- Document problem resolution techniques with step-by-step instructions
- Onboarding for new employees
- Deploying new machines to the users
- Make sure all the security procedures are followed
Some key skills and experience you’ll need...
- A technical background, with a support experience in a similar sized business
- Knowledge of support in a full remote environment
- Experience working with MacOS and Windows11
- Knowledge of Mobile Device management platforms - Kandji, Jumpcloud
- Experience of administration and support for back office tooling - Google Workspace, Microsoft365
- Practical Knowledge of Single Sign-on i.e Okta, One Login
- Antivirus and desktop security experience
- Experience of Mobile Device Management
- Management of delivery of equipment to remote workers
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies and tooling, (like JIRA and Confluence) and Cloud Services (IAAS) - AWS and GCP are a plus!
- You’ll be used to managing your own time and workload, and owning support tickets to resolution ensure they are managed to an appropriate SLA
- You’ll have strong analytical abilities, quality focus, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills and able to manage expectations
- We work in an environment that moves quite quickly and with shifting priorities, you need to have the flexibility and the mindset to deal with that
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
What we offer
Our perks It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer BUPA healthcare, Health Shield, life insurance, and additional mental health support through Spill. We have also worked very hard to come up with a set of policies that support work/life balance, flexible working, diversity and inclusion that help to reduce the stress of life. We offer 25 days of annual leave plus 8 days of bank holidays and the ability to swap other religious holidays for these. We hold regular social events as well as holding hackathons and encourage our team to attend conferences and other L&D or networking events. Hybrid workplace We endeavour to support our people to make sure work... well, works for them.
To that end we are trialling out different ways of working - at the moment, we are remote first, getting together in person in London for key moments and to support connection and collaboration. Although this isn't how we're working right now, to join us, you should be able to work in London for 1-2 days per week.
We also offer 45 days work from anywhere (globally) per year. Diversity and Inclusion Diversity and Inclusion are really important to us and that’s why everyone’s welcome at Not On The High Street – whoever they are, whatever their background. As part of your application, you’ll be asked to complete an optional demographic survey to help us learn more about who wants to work with us and will only be used to help us figure out how to make our team(s) even more inclusive and attract more brilliant people to join us!
We'll also ask whether you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to the interview process should you need it and you can answer this question should you choose to in the application phase. We have a DEI focus group as well as affinity groups that have their own budgets and can use this to help serve diversity and inclusion at NOTHS. Apply to join #teamNOTHS Our recruitment processes are fully remote, taking advantage of the wonders of modern-day technology. You’ll speak with one of the team first (30 minutes) who will help you understand the role and company even better, you’ll then speak with the line manager (60 minutes), then a final panel interview (approx. 90 minutes). We’d love to hear more about you, your experience and why you want to join our team. Good luck!
We asked employees of Not On The High Street how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Not On The High Street
Gender diversity (male:female)