Not On The High Street
3–4 days/week at home
Core hours 10–4
Not On The High Street
Gifts for all the big and small moments
Our marketplace is home to over 5,000 small businesses.
We asked employees of Not On The High Street how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Open roles at Not On The High Street
What Not On The High Street employees think
This is a very nice team to work with.
The company is supportive of the things that could affect my work-life balance and seem to focus on allowing me to find this balance, I feel I am supported with my family life etc
I also feel valued within the business and that I contribute something to the goals of the business, I feel like I am given the right amount of responsibility to stretch me so that I am not bored in my role
It's the best place I have worked!
Fun and friendly environment
The collaborative and inclusive culture.
Working at Not On The High Street
Gender diversity (male:female)
Founded in 2006, we are the home of gifts.
We support over 5,000 small businesses. Everything you see on our site has been created, picked, baked, designed or chosen by someone living their small biz dream – and we’re growing every week.
Each of our small businesses has been hand-selected by our team of in-house curators (so you know they’re the real deal) and it’s our job to give them a platform and champion them every step of the way.
Flexible working at Not On The High Street
We endeavour to support our people to make sure work... well, works for them.
We have worked very hard to develop a set of policies that support work/life balance, flexible working, diversity and inclusion that help reduce the stress of life:
- We are trialling out different ways of working - at the moment, we are remote first, getting together in person in London for key moments and to support connection and collaboration. Although this isn't how we're working right now, to join us, you should be able to work in London for 1-2 days per week.
- We offer 2 hours of flex per day in order to encourage balance, and give you the freedom to make decisions around when, where, and how you do your best work.
- You can work for up to 45 days anywhere you'd like- and we mean anywhere, not just in the UK!
- It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer Bupa healthcare, Health Shield, life assurance and additional mental health support through Spill.
- We offer 25 days annual leave increasing by half a day for each year with us, 8 days bank holidays and the ability to swap these for other religious holidays.
- We hold regular socials and events with our Partners, as well as holding hackathons and encourage the attendance of and speaking at conferences and other events.
Approach to diversity & inclusion
Unite and empower: Together, we foster diversity and inclusion, strengthening belonging, allyship, and visibility for underrepresented groups among colleagues, customers, and Partners.
Diversity and Inclusion are really important to us and that’s why everyone’s welcome at Not On The High Street – whoever you are, whatever your background. We hugely encourage applications from people of both visible and non-visible minority groups,
As part of any application, you’ll be asked to complete an optional demographic survey to help us learn more about who wants to work with us and will only be used to help us figure out how to make our team(s) even more inclusive and attract more brilliant people to join us!
We have a DEI focus group as well as affinity groups that have their own budgets and can use this to help serve diversity and inclusion at NOTHS and drive our DEI purpose and strategy
What do we think of Not On The High Street?
I've always been a huge fan of NOTHS' brand, and was so excited to discover they had a fantastic employer brand too. With an impressive 74% FlexScore, employees clearly love the working environment and culture at NOTHS. Having the ability to swap bank holidays for other religious holidays is a fantastic benefit, nice one team!
Meet who might be hiring you
We're Iona and Ben and we work in the People & Experience Team. You'll most likely speak with one of us at some point in your recruitment journey.
Our great culture here at NOTHS fosters teamwork, bold decision-making, and focus on getting things done. We're naturally passionate about helping and supporting each other toward a common goal and we're all really proud of supporting our amazing Partners💜
Give us a shout if you would like to join #TeamNOTHS!